6

10 LIKES FOR AN UPDATE!

ZURI

The kitchen was bathed in the harsh glow of the morning sun, casting long, accusing shadows. Dorian's 6'5 body stood over me, his face a mask of anger.

"One A.M, Zuri. One A.M.," He repeated, Dorian's voice low and menacing.

"For the last fucking time, I didn't fuck Marcel bro. All we did was get high and talk... then I came back here." I crossed my arms, trying to appear nonchalant as I explained, probably the 10th time doing so.

"Man I'm not tryna hear all that. Just wait until mom and dad finds out you're visiting niggas at 1AM in the fucking morning. I bet they'll believe you too." Dorian grumbled and scoffed, disbelief in his tone, seeming very angry as well.

I really couldn't understand what the big deal was... if J was having sex that had nothing to do with him, nor my parents.

Besides, mom always said as long as I used protection and was on birth control it'd be fine.

I rolled my eyes, irritation creeping into my voice. "We were literally just hanging out. You're being way too dramatic right now." I replied.

"Dramatic?" He smirked as his grip tightened on the countertop, his knuckles turning white. "Don't fuckin' play dumb with me. You know how I fuckin' feel about liars Zuri."

My heart pounded in my chest, I could tell he was furious. "What are you even talking about?" I managed to stammer out.

"Don't pretend." He spat. You were at Marcel's alone, at one in the morning. I already know what the fuck happened."

I felt a surge of anger, a heat rising in my cheeks.

Why couldn't he just believe me ?

"Nothing fucking happened, okay? We were literally just talking and smoking." I replied.

He leaned in closer, searching my eyes, his warm breath on my face, " Don't fucking lie to me Zuri, I know you."

His words felt like a slap in my face and I was done arguing. If he wasn't gonna believe the truth then that would just be his own problem.

"I'm done explaining myself. If you wanna be an idiot and believe that I'm a whore, by all means do that. I really don't care to discuss this anymore." I said before attempting to walk out of the kitchen, but was immediately yanked back.

"Don't fucking walk away from me when I'm talking to you Zuri." Dorian demanded in his deep cold voice as his hands were clinching my wrists hard. His grip was tight, almost painful.

"Dorian let me go!" I managed to squeak out.

His eyes bore into my eyes, a mixture of anger and something else, something I couldn't quite decipher.

What the fuck has gotten into him? I thought to myself as I began to get scared a bit.

After a long, tense moment, he released me abruptly, taking a step back.

"Just.... just don't do that shit again." His voice barely a whisper.

All of a sudden he just stormed out of the kitchen and went right back into his room before slamming the door.