Meetings

Nicki POV

I had to get up EXTRA early because my baby start daycare today. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My baby is growing up on me and I don't know if I can handle it.

" Mommy baby it's time to get upppp " I say while giving her so many kisses all over her face.

" No me don't want to go " she said being a big brat.

" Gommy going to be there " I said to test to see if she gets up.

" GOMMY? " she hopped up excited. I swear this little girl is a traitor. She ran past me and went to pick her outfit out. Yes I allow her to dress herself my baby got taste just like her momma.

I went to brush her teeth and wash her face and now it was picture time.

18,945 likesOnikaTminaj: my baby starts daycare today😢 she's growing up on me yall

18,945 likes
OnikaTminaj: my baby starts daycare today😢 she's growing up on me yall. I think I need some oxygen.😩❤️
Comments:
LoLondon45: you're dramatic bring me my baby thanks 😘😘
CarolM: My tink ❤️
JheneA: my little cousin is so adorable 🥺

••••

We finally arrived at the daycare and I walk Mia to the door. As we're approaching the door I really wanted to snatch her up and run to the car because I'm going to miss my baby.

Lauren walks out the door " Aht aht you better continue walking her to this door ". She swear she knows my every move even though she definitely knew I wasn't ready for this moment.

" Gommy! You like me outfit? " Mia say showing her what she was wearing

" you know I do baby girl " she say snapping her fingers.

Both of them work my nerves because that's why my daughter so sassy now.

" come give mommy a hug stink I have to go " I say trying to stay strong without crying.

" no cry mommy I'm big girl " this little girl got some nerve. I can't wait to tell her she a big girl when she doesn't get her way.

We shared hugs and kisses and off she went running into the building.

" take care of my kid Lauren. " I say in a warning tone.

" I'll think about it boo " and she went to follow Mia.

•••••

I was back at home trying to figure out what I was going to wear and boom came up with this I think it's not too much for a business brunch.