Chapter 22

Yuki pressed her hand on Nightgazer's heart, where the knife was sticking out.

"Someone always has to get in my way", Lilith growled and left. Nightgazer was bleeding a lot. 

"No no no!", Yuki mumbled. Nightgazer leaned on her, his bloody hand on top of hers. "No, Cris...no no no"

"Y-Yuki...", Nightgazer said with a weak voice. He was struggling to breathe. Yuki pressed her hand more on his heart, creating more pressure. She was confused and shocked.

"What...how...?", Yuki couldn't find the words. Nightgazer buried his face on the crook of her neck.

"L-Lilith missed my heart", he managed to say. Yuki gave out a sigh of relief. But her relief faded as she felt Nightgazer's body get heavier on hers. Yuki held his shoulders. 

"Hold on, Cris", she whispered. She took off his necklace and put it on. 

Ok. How does this work? Come on, Yuki. You have to save Cris, she thought. She closed her eyes and thought of home, the only place that came to her mind right now. 

She opened her eyes. They were in her room, sitting on her bed. Yuki laid Nightgazer on her bed. Nightgazer kept struggling to breathe, his chest rising and falling unevenly. Yuki ran out the room. Nightgazer closed his eyes tightly. Yuki came back to the room with a first aid kit. She placed the kit on the edge of the bed and ripped open his shirt. As careful but quickly as she could, she removed his ripped shirt. Nightgazer took ahold of her hand. Yuki looked at him.

"Don't worry", Yuki mumbled. She applied pressure on the wound with one hand and searched for a pain reliever in the first aid. Once she found one, she took it out and took off the cap that covered the needle. Nightgazed wined.

"N-no, I don't need that", he said with a weak voice. Yuki shooked her head.

"You need it. Even if my mom missed your heart, it will be painful once I treat the wound", Yuki said. Nightgazer grunted. Yuki injected the pain reliever in his arm. She placed the shot aside and panicked a little (I'M THE ONE PANICKING! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOUND LIKE THIS!). She gently wrapped a piece of clothing from his shirt around the knife and wound (I DON'T KNOW!)

(Imma just skip this 😢)

Yuki sat next to Nightgazer. She had managed to clean his wound and remove the knife. She panicked during the process. Nightgazer was now breathing normally but he couldn't sit up. Yuki struck his hair, being gentle with him. 

"Please, never do that again", Yuki mumbled. Nightgazer chuckled then grunted, placing his hand over his heart, where the bandages covered the wound. Yuki placed her hand on top of his.

"Can't promise you that", Nightgazer said with a weak voice. Yuki cupped his face in her hands. She planted a small kiss on his nose, making him smile. He moved his other hand to caress her face. "Cute"

"Shut up. Don't waste your energy", Yuki said and huffed. Nightgazer booped her nose. He tried to sit up. Yuki quickly held his shoulders, pushing him back down. "Don't get up"

Nightgazer held her wrists and sat up, grunting. He leaned his back on the wall, his chest slowly rising and falling. Yuki looked concern. Nightgazer smiled. "I'm fine. It's not painful, it just feels weird", he said. Yuki sighed in relief. Nightgazer pulled her to his lap. Yuki looked surprised.

"Cris, wait-", she was cut off by Nightgazer's lips on hers. Yuki gripped his shoulders. She kissed him back. Nightgazer moved his hand up her back, making her shiver and arch her back slightly. He forced his tongue inside her mouth. Yuki moaned softly, deepening the kiss. She moved her hands up his hair, stroking it slowly. Nightgazer pulled away and pulled her closer. "Cris, stop. I don't your wound to open more"