Tifa's Unusual Customer!

Tifa was in heaven as Cloud massaged her back and legs. The heat in her breasts and mound was roaring from his gentle touch. She felt years of stress evaporate as his hands and fingers danced across her body. Her moans from the relief she felt definitely elicited his monster, especially as his hands neared her breasts and ass. While yes, she wanted him to massage her, she had an ulterior motive. She wanted to test how Cloud would handle being essentially given the perfect chance to get handsy.

   It didn't surprise her he was careful not to touch her inappropriately it also saddened her. She wanted him bad. It's been that way for years. Ever since that night on the water tower. The sorrow of his leaving before either could express their feelings played a key part in how she grew. She only ever had eyes for Cloud. Ever since she first saw his beautiful face and deep sapphire eyes. They rarely, if ever, talk before that night. It was difficult to not like him, though. Especially after he saved her life for her stupid mistake at 9.

   It shamed her that nobody would listen when she told the truth about that event. After all, Cloud was a troubled kid with no dad. Other than Claudia, no one believed he'd be the one to try and save her after the trio of cowards ran and lied. She felt so guilty for that. But even when he was drawn into fights by the boy's in town bloody and bruised, he always gave her that soft smile. A smile she grew to love. That very smile all these years later, he gave after recovering from Mako poisoning.

    So, watching his reactions as she mewed and having his hands on her body, her choice was clear. Cloud will be compensated for his help, of that there was no doubt. But Tifa knew he'd barely get 500 to 1000 Gil. What she would do for him. The boy who saved her when no one else could. The boy she had fallen for years ago and had returned tall, handsome, and stronger than ever. Smirking, she let the lusty thoughts fill her mind.

    By the time her massage ended, she felt light as a feather, and both her and Cloud were flustered from it. "Hehe dang chocobohead-kun. You gotta do that more often. You got a magic touch with them fingers." She said as she bat her eyelids. Cloud stammered for a second before grunting with a nod as he walked to his sword. Having already made her mind up for the pay, she waited until he was looking at her with those crystalline cyan eyes before standing up with just the towel around her waist. Cloud's mouth fell open as his eyes bulged and his monster twitched. Ensuring he got the best view of her massive bare breasts. Before faking a squeak in shock and yanking the towel off the bed to cover herself as she ran in the bathroom.

    She smirked as soon as the door shut. Burning hot for Cloud and that awed look as he saw her breasts. 'Hehe. Dammit Jessie you corrupted me. Eh, given what I already decided, I can tease him until it's time to pay up. Getting a guy's engine revving always ensures the best outcome, as you always say, Jessie. Oh, well. I know we're both gonna love it, Cloud. I just hope ya don't get too upset before then.' She thought to herself as she started her shower.

    Cloud was busy rebooting his brain after the glorious sight of Tifa's naked breasts giggled around in his head. Especially as he knew she did it on purpose. He wasn't sure why she had suddenly decided to begin acting this way.... but he did enjoy it. Groaning, he sat on the bed, reliving the days events. Taking his boots off, he had begun trying to gauge how the rest would differ. Given how things have gone so far, it's much different than his original life.

    Only after Tifa sat next to and swaved her hand in front of his face did he snap back to reality. "Huh... oh uh sorry Tifa I was lost in thought." He said, shaking his head a bit. Tifa giggled as she pointed to her chest. "You were imagining these, weren't you Cloud?" She asked with a smirk, and Cloud swallowed hard. "Uhh, kinda." He said as she froze a bit before crossing her arms under them and, with one eye open, gave a small glare. "Too bad, mister naughty merc, that was an accident now go get your shower."