chapter 3

Blue got out vents and lock them he hear dream and ink left and telport out of the house and start running. Because if he didn't dream would felt his magic change. Blue telport to different sans aus with a lock box that blue was trying to open. Blue" Agh why did dad build this out of rock that can't be destroyed! " Blue start hit the box on huge rock.... he end up break the rock than lock box... blue got mad and his eyes were glowing bit. Blue try calm himself down taking deep breath,  he know he can't come back star sans if everyone knows he a boss monsters and a half demon beasts of hell. He calm himself down turn his eyes back to normal.

That what gaster get for marry a demon skeleton beasts back than. He get to deal with all blue problems when he was alive and got remarry by another skeleton after blue mom die few years ago. And had papy but sadly papy mom die giving birth and dad promised himself to not get married again, But he did make everything work out that the end but the only problem was papy was doing bad things waste the money that gaster left then. Blue hit the floor out of anger. ??????" Look like Someone mad today~" blue turn round to see Horror few feet behind him. Blue" Horror long time no see heh!" Blue nervous laugh.

Horror grab his axe and start sharp it in front of blue making him more nervous.  Horror " you know after that explosion hit me few hours ago  I BEEN seen lot of werid thing round you and hearing thing too before you start runing way from dream and ink, blue all afraid something. " Horror look up that blue face seen him all nervous. Horror" what had you so scared that you end up running way with red eyes huh" blue panic turn his eyes back to red bright as Horror eyes. Horror see and senses blue painc bit, but he didn't met make blue painc he just wanted answer.

Horror "hey calm down I just want some answers because I'm seen thing like dusty boy on the Gang you know?" Blue didn't know how responsive but he remembered something he did try explained to his dad. Blue grab horror hand and start runing with him. Horror was try keep up and wondered why was blue pull him and runing because he can brealy keep up with him. Blue open a portal and jump in with horror and horror try stop blue but fell in it.  Every thing black out on horror and he wake up hearing someone crying in a cover.

Horror stand up to see small blueberry that his 4 years old age. He turn round to see blue look that him with red glowing eyes. Horror look round to see this isn't bed room it was a lab room and only blue was in it. A skeleton enter the door with a baby bone. Gaster" sans look I want you meet papyrus your brother!" Gaster sat down next to small blueberry and horror wouldn't believe his eyes. Blue had red eyes and demon horn both side of his skull and a tail but it was sharp. And magic wings glowing the color red. The baby blueberry sat next to gaster to see papyrus. Blue eyes turn into star if he eyes again then unsummons everything.

Blueberry " omg papyrus is so adorable dad!!! I bet ?????? Would be happy seen how cute her child is!!" Gaster putt his head down bit. Gaster" she would but ?????? Sadly pass way after given birth to papyrus few days ago I'm sorry if she wouldn't see you before she pass" Horror look back to see blue in tears and horror walk next to him. Horror give blue a hug sense he knew he need one. But everything start to move again and horror used one hand to touch his head. He open his eyes to see blue in chains and gaster next to him. Horror want to do something but fell being pull back. He was stuck under something control so he had to watch.

Gaster "sans we been over this I'm putt a new soul in your body to safe you" gaster putt his hand on blue shoulder on 6 years old blueberry. Blueberry " I don't want hurt you!!!" Gaster smile soft that blueberry.  Gaster" sans you would never hurt me but I need you stay alive with me and papyrus think about papyrus he wouldn't be upset if his only big  brother die?" Blueberry thought for a min before speaking. Blueberry " yeah but papy is way better off without me! Just look that me dad  I'm a monster a demon to everyone worse nightmare a beasts so dangerous I can destroy the whole underground if i used my magic and I accidentally used it against you once and end up hurting you so bad!" The small blueberry cried in bloodly tears. Gaster hug his son. Gaster " you didn't mean it sans look I'm fine sans you didn't injured me that bad. But I wanted is to help you get this under control ok but please let me save you..." Horror felt someone hand hold his.

Horror look down to see small blueberry hold his hand and now pull him somewhere. Horror floor the small blueberry into a room. Horror look round to see blue more deeper in underground lab. He noticed computer with camera on he was underground in his own house!? Horror see blue who was 9 years old hugging gaster badly. Horror saw blue in pain.Blue" dad I can't control it!!" Blue eyes were glowing red while gaster was looking for something. Gaster putt his hands on blue shoulder to calm him down.

Gaster" sans listen to me closely I created something to help you with your magic.." blue look that him with tears in his eyes. Blue"r-really?" Gaster nod he show blue a necklace that was color red and black and shaped as a sharper eye pupil eyes. Gaster "keep this necklace on you all time never take it off or it will unleash the beast inside of you sans..." at that time it hit horror so hard he remembered a necklace shaped like blue that he used to wear all the time and now is destroyed. blue hug his dad. Blue" o-ok I keep it on I don't want hurt anyone that I love I don't want even want hurt you!" Blue start to cry bloody tears and gaster wipe them.

Gaster " you won't hurt me sans I would risk my life safe you and papyrus i would never stop but you have to be careful to not break the necklace if you do run home go to the secret lab here and look for a backup necklace i created you in this box.." blue nod listening to his farther words. Gaster" only you can access to this lab no one least so remember these words I'm about to say and code.." blue nod Closed his eyes while gaster repeated the code and words for blue. Horror saw gaster putt the necklace on blue and his eyes start glowing in pain. Gaster summons blue soul and all the hate magic was going inside of blue necklace making it glow red and black. Blue wings and demon horn start to dust bit and blue summons his wolf ear and tail and they start to dust too. Gaster used his magic to grab all that Dust and putt it in the necklace.

Horror eyes were wide seen this, happened to blue in young age he never knew blue was this powerful but fear himself hurting others. Horror felt someone touched his hand again and look back to see blue with his red eyes. Blue" I'm sorry if you had see all of that it just I didn't know how explain this to you...I thought maybe if I show you what you want see or want to know maybe you would stay with me for while..." blue look down in embarrassed. Horror bit and look that blue. Horror " I stay with you little more longer but we show go out now because I don't think anyone can see in the dark right now?" Blue smack his face. Blue" oh my god I'm sorry horror I keep forget some people can't see the dark!" Blue grab horror hand and start run into a portal let them out.

(Horrorberry forever)