The Talk

As her eyes adjusted to the darkness...there he stood the one she hated...no hate is big term perhaps dislike for.His dark skin shined under the moonlight...his lotus eyes shining with so much adoration,love and pain???

             She stood up and turned around such that her back was facing him."Why am I here??" She asked."I was about to ask you that.Why is a young woman like you here at this time?" He asked with his eyes full of mischief. "Don't play with me Raghunandhan..." She replied glaring."Raghunandhan? But dear I am Krishna not Ram.." he replied smiling...

           "I am well aware of who you are ..considering the need to talk to you I wish to address you by my most favorite instead of my least" she replied now turning to face him.Jagatpita was silent looking at her carefully." It was your wish to be here.and yet you question me...."he replied."I had so many other wishes..but why is it only this was granted?????" She asked curiously..

Flashback.....

  Rohitha stood near a Shivling and praying.."Hey Mahadev !!!!please transport me to Dwaparyug pleaseeeee.." She had cuts all over her wrists......

She shook back to present."So what am I supposed to do here?" She asked.."Do what ever you want dear." Replied an unknown voice.............

A/n....

Guess who it is???