27. Brat

Lucia~

The sound of bone cracking echoed and blood splattered all over the room, I slowly closed my eyes feeling pleasure from their screams.

These bastards deserved it.

There were total 10 men in the room, all of them were rapists. I have been doing all these types of work since I have became a assassin.

Killing these rapists.

"Do whatever you want with them"I said to kage wiping my hands which were in blood. He nodded and I leave the room without saying anything else.

I was walking in the hallway when suddenly my phone buzz, I picked it up and started walking again.

"What?" I asked Aisha as she wasn't saying anything.

"Seems like you are in a bad mood" Aisha said and I hummed. I couldn't react since a lot of guards are standing against the wall while I am heading towards my room.

"What happened?" She asked and I could hear her eating something. I entered my mafia office and ordered all the guards to leave the room.

"Nothing, you know about Nico, I am very stressed, my revenge is over but still I am feeling uneasy" I said sitting on the couch.

It was only yesterday I killed my uncle.

"Why don't you distract yourself for a while?" She asked after contemplating for some seconds and I frowned.

"How?" I asked and she sighed.

"Look I know I am always the one to restrict your alcohol but today I think you should go to some club and drink" she said and my eyes got widened.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"I snapped and she laughed before saying.

"Yes, I am allowing you, just go, I would've come with you but I have to complete some works for my spain fashion week" I couldn't believe it's Aisha who is telling me to drink.

"Are you serious?" I asked and she chuckled. I was still so shocked. "Yes woman I am now i have some work go enjoy bye" she cut the call before I could say anything.

Should I go?

I am very stressed, I think I should have some distractions.

________

I parked my Aston Martin Infront of the club and went inside from the V.I.P doors.

This club is a mafia club, Davide is also a shareholder of this club. I can easily go inside since no one knows the face of the mafia queen of The Reapers.

I didn't inform Davide since he will not approve of this.

I entered the club and looked at the whole place, everyone was dancing in the middle, drinks were given, music blasting.

Sometimes all you need is to go to a club and boom! All your worries and tension will be removed.

I went towards the bar and ordered a drink. I sat near the bar and drank my drink.

I don't know how much I have drank and how much it has been, but the only thing I know is that I should go home or Davide will fuck my brains out if he got to know.

I was about to leave but suddenly felt an urge to puke and dashed upstairs to the washroom.

Davide~

"Sir, she is nowhere to seen" The guard said and I throwed the phone on the ground. Fucking shit, where are you Lucia?

My hands were shaking, What if something happened to her? I will fucking kill anyone who dared to touch my wife. 

I don't know how but all the mafia guards and everyone in my mafia is searching for her everywhere in Rome from these fucking 5 hours.