XXX

♡•○•♡

After school, they all rush towards the class exit, but I have to wait here in the classroom for a moment longer to put my plan into action.
I can see Marco and Paolo coming out of the classroom, when I start to leave as well, but in the opposite direction to the herd of students, but towards the toilets, so I can make Marco believe that I went out with Anna.
《Mrs. Gasperoni! What are you still doing here? 》
I hear the German teacher's voice behind me, and to be honest, I also got quite a scare.
《Good morning, Ms. Hibermann, I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment?》
The professor looks at me with a questioning look, but quickly regains her emotional control.
《Certainly, what did you want to talk about?》
He asked, and I can finally ask someone other than my family members, something important.
《I was wondering if you would like to give me private German lessons》.
She looks at me strangely at my request.
《Why, do you want more language lessons? 》
She asks me, but I have the answer ready.
《Because I have relatives who have moved to Germany, and I want to be able to speak their language》.
There's no better excuse, I'm the best at making excuses!
《Alright, I'll teach you, but what days do you want lessons? 》
He asks, but now that I think about it all the days of the week are fine, except for Saturdays and Sundays that I sometimes do rounds with Anna, so it's fine.
《All days of the week except weekends are fine》
I answer her, then continue.
《But please keep this a secret for now, neither to the other teachers nor my family members.》
She looks at me with a questioning look, but she doesn't put any weight on why, instead giving me a warm smile of understanding.
》All right, then let's do Wednesday and Friday after school, stay here at school and have class until 5:30 pm so that your family doesn't give you away and the cleaning lady doesn't find out about our classes, okay?》
I nod and tell her before I leave.
《All right, teacher, then I'll see you Wednesday after school, have a good evening!》
As soon as I leave the school I head outside the gate to the courtyard, which is completely deserted, well being honest I also understand why, it's four in the afternoon, and many people want to go home or have fun with friends.
But I don't want to linger here for long or some of the teachers might catch me wandering around the courtyard.

♡•○•♡

The Daughter of the Führerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें