CHAPTER 24

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT

CONTENT YOU'RE HERE FOR 🔞 💦

It was the second day Taekjoo escaped to Korea and he's living with Gyu.

Gyu said something about getting groceries from a store that he'll be back in an hour.
Taekjoo was left alone in the big apartment,he walked around the apartment observing everywhere.

He actually liked the place.
Going into his room he slumped on the bed sighing looking at the ceiling.

Taekjoo closed his eyes he slowly drifted off to sleep.
.

.

Taekjoo opened his eyes, he was in an room that was both familiar and unfamiliar
'where am i?' Taekjoo stood up looking around a bit frightened he was sure he was in his room. Had he been kidnapped?

"sweetie you awake," Taekjoo heard a voice. He recognized it from anywhere it was....

"Did you miss me" Zhenya walked towards Taekjoo holding a glass of wine

Taekjoo froze, he couldn't move
"H-how did you find me"

"Oh that was easy, you think you can run away from me hmm sweetie?"
Zhenya leaned down towards Taekjoo's face

Zhenya held the angels face.
"Now be a good boy and follow me"

Zhenya walks away from Taekjoo taking a seat
"Come over here and give me a head or else your angel friend dies" Zhenya smirked mischievously

"W-what did you do to Gyu, you bastard" Taekjoo was afraid something must've happened to Gyu

"Oh nothing actually, just kept him in a cell being tortured but if you don't wanna listen I'll have him killed and it'll be all.....your.... fault" Zhenya taunted

"Now come here and suck me off like a good boy"

Taekjoo swallowed, Was it bad he actually wanted to do it willingly
He walks towards the demon, kneeling in front of him.
He unzips Zhenya pants let his dick Spring freely.

"Go on" Zhenya urged the angel

Taekjoo licked his cock from the base to the tip, he didn't know what he was doing though but he decided to do whatever.
Taking Zhenya's dick into his warm mouth bobbing his head up and down sucking it.

He heard the demon groan a bit and Taekjoo liked it making him want to do more
Going faster using his hands and mouth, swirling his tongue at the tip of Zhenya's dick.

"That's enough i don't want to cum now" raising Taekjoo by the hand he bent Taekjoo over by a table, coating his fingers with saliva he inserted two of his fingers into Taekjoo's hole, thrusting in and out stretching the angels hole.

Taekjoo on the other hand was a moaning mess while Zhenya was finger fucking his hole.

"That should do it" Zhenya removed his finger, teasing Taekjoo's hole with his dick the angel was getting annoyed

"Just put it in already" Taekjoo groaned

"Impatient i see?" Zhenya chuckled making the other roll his eyes unamused.

Zhenya slammed his dick into Taekjoo's hole, the angel moaned as his hole was full and stretched out due to how big zhenya was.

Zhenya rammed his dick into Taekjoo's hole mercilessly
"How does it feel sweetie, you like my cock huh?"

Taekjoo couldn't answer, he couldn't talk properly as Zhenya was fucking his hole making him a moaning mess

"Ahh~ ahhnn~ Zhen...ya~ slo...Ahh~ down~"
Taekjoo was finding it hard to form a sentence

"Haha not a chance" Zhenya went faster, Taekjoo could feel him going deeper but it felt so damn good.

"Zhenya ~ im gonna cum plsss~" he managed to get a sentence out.

"Cum for me sweetie, because I'm the only one who you can think of as i fuck you senseless''

Zhenya continued ramming into Taekjoo.
The angel came and so did Zhenya.

They were both heaving heavily after the intense sex.

Taekjoo sees Zhenya smirk

.

.

"I see you still think of me even in your dreams, I'm touched sweetie. But it won't be long until...

I find you"

_________________

Taekjoo sat up startled, he couldn't believe he had dreamt about having sex with Zhenya..

He felt his paints had soiled, looking down he sees he had cum.
He covers his mouth with a hand rushing into the bathroom.

He took a warm bath, anytime he closed his eyes he'd remember the dream.
There was a mirror in the bathroom, he could see himself fully
He turned away from the mirror.

He felt a little ashamed but he enjoyed it
"Maybe if i just"

He leaned down a bit moving his hands towards his hole
"No what am i thinking"
He walks towards the sink and splashed water on his face to get rid of the unholy thought.

He bit his lips, "maybe just a little bit"
Moving his hand towards his hole once more.
He slowly inserted a finger, fucking himself slowly but after sometime he felt it wasn't enough so he adds a second finger.
He moaned as he scissors his hand inside his hole

"Ahh~ Zhenya" he remembered the dream which turned him on even more

Going faster he pumped his dick moaning Zhenya's name.
Soon enough he came and slumped down a bit.

Seeing his cum stained hand he decided to take another bath.

________

Gyu had gotten back from grocery shopping but Taekjoo would zone out most of the time, worrying the other angel.

"Taekjoo are you okay?"Gyu asked as the angel had been out of It all day

"Oh what? Me? I'm fine" Taekjoo assured.

"If you say so, but if anything's on your mind don't hesitate to tell me"
Gyu tapped Taekjoo's shoulder leaving him going into his room

How in the world could he tell Gyu he dreamt about having sex with Zhenya who was a demon prince.

His heartbeat speeding up whenever he thought about the demon.

He couldn't stop think about Zhenya throughout the day, though he hated the demon he made him feel strange.

I have returned 😌👏

I did a good job fooling you with the dream huh lmao.