Sapnap

I could see the sunny skies ahead. The car drove on as the long trip would finally come to an end. The beach was ahead, a fun and relaxing time for my 'boyfriend' and I. I looked out to see bike trails along the roads and an ice cream shop. I sighed when I saw the happy people on their bikes.

"See that?" He said, glancing over at me quickly. His hand was on my leg as we drove. " The ice cream shop?" I questioned. He chuckled and had a smile. "Yes. Maybe we could go to it later?" My eyes went wide at the thought of unlimited ice cream flavors. It seemed so good.

The beach houses were ahead. I could see so many and they all looked different. Each had their own little name and vibe, which I really liked. The house he rented out was right in front of the beach. Its name was Sun Beam. It was such a nice name.

Eventually, we arrived on the house's street, driving along it. The tires bumped on the pavement below as we turned into the house's driveway. Sapnap parked the car and I hurried in unbuckling. I couldn't stand sitting there any longer.

I flung my seatbelt off quickly and grabbed the door handle, opening it. I almost tripped getting out of the car. I stepped foot on the driveway in my sandals and saw the house we'd be staying in for a week. A tiny grin appeared on my face as I stood there, admiring it. Then Sapnap got out of the car and walked over to me.

He stood beside me, looking up at it too. "Nice pick, huh?" He smirked. "I always got a good eye."  Sapnap leaned over and gave me a kiss on the forehead, which I did not appreciate. "Come on, let's get the stuff inside." I took one last look before running over to where he was. I helped grab the bags and made it to the door. Sapnap opened the door with the key we received earlier and we walked in, looking over the house. 

We got all the bags inside and unpacked them, then we relaxed on the couch. I was sweating from all the work and laid back on the puffy couch. Sapnap walked over from the kitchen and flopped down beside me, sighing. "I can't feel shit." He mumbled as he melted into the cushions.

He closed his eyes and relaxed there, me doing the same. The cushions moved and I opened my eyes to see him leaning over me. "How about that ice cream place?" I soaked into the cushions some more. "Uh, sure." He smiled at me and grabbed my hands, pulling me up with him. I stood, and he did too.

We walked out of the house and got into the car. I got in and buckled my seat as he did the same. The car turned on and we drove out of the driveways, going through the roads. After a few minutes, we ended back to the ice cream shop we saw earlier. Sapnap parked the car and got out. I took a second, but I unbuckled and got out too. 

He walked around the car and stood beside me, grabbing my hand. I flinched a bit, but he started to walk anyways. I just held on, not wanting to start anything in public. We walked up and went into the ice cream place, looking at a few people there. He dragged me over to the counter/freezer thing? I don't know what it's called. All I know is that I see so many fricking flavors. 

"How about that one?" He said, pointing to (favorite flavor). I smiled a bit. "Heh, you know me well Sap. Yeah, I'll get that one." I mumbled quietly. Sapnap dragged me around the counters and talked to the lady at the cashier. He ordered his favorite, peanut butter, and ordered mine, (favorite flavor).

I stayed behind him and stayed there until the cashier handed over the freshly scooped ice cream cones. Sapnap grabbed them from her and turned around to me. "Here you go, pretty lady." He handed me my cone and we walked out, eating them in the front. It was getting darker and colder now. I could also see the colors in the sky as the sun dipped down to the earth.

When we finished our cones, the both of us got back into the car and drove to the house. I got out and got into the house first. Sapnap followed behind. I walked into the kitchen and got a cup of water to drink. I chugged it down, not noticing Sapnap sneaking behind me. "Bah!" He yelled as arms ensnared my waist. I was shocked immediately and spit my water out.

Y!DSMP x reader oneshots!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें