three is a odd number

"I saw a.." The receding hairline man hesitated, "woman and I suspect she was drowning." this was actually partly a lie. Brandon was not a woman, although there's a diva in him. "REBEL REBEL, YOUR FACE IS A MESS!!" A ginger man croaked. It was unclear what he was, a starman or a alligator. 

"THERE'S SOME KIND OF FAAASSSSCCCIIINNAAAATTTIIOOOONN!!!" The monkey screamed with his hand on his forehead cueing his eyes to face the back of his head. 

 "A woman? Drowning? As if in this economy, it's  fantastic with this economy! Must've been a slave." A American burger whose name was Bob replied.

"AAAAAMMMEERRRRRIIIIIIICCCCCCCCAAAA, YOU KNOW WHERE TO SHOVE YOUR HAAAAAAAMBUUUURRRGGEEERRRRR!!" Steven spoke English for once, it was a great sacrifice but it was for Brandon's honour.

"And why did you give me so much love in a loveless world, when there is no one I can turn to, to unlock all this love?" Steven questioned Jesus. Brandon would NOT have tolerated it but we're asking the real questions here. 

It dawned upon the 24th of June. Two days after the river turned wild. 

Everyone gathered in a forest with flowers —which was ironic — and little trinkets. They located the river so they set forth towards it.

Everybody eventually reached the river and paid their respects. A lot of mourning was processed during that time. 

"Who are you?" Robert asked, "Ronnie." the receding hairline man answered.

"Wherefore doth thee cometh hither at which hour thee knoweth t only causes me teen?" Steven asked, back at the foreign language that no one understood.

"I used to be a wedding photographer." Ronnie answered; it wasn't a lie but it gave very little detail.

Steven started dancing like a wild animal, although he practically was a wild animal. 

"I feel so effortlessly powerless in his miserable life." Andy, the star, stated. "That's because you are." Mike retorted laughingly.

"You remind me of the babe," the ginger man but much more extravagant with blond hair pointed out, "What babe?" a goblin asked. "The babe with the power," extravagant blond hair answered, "What power?" goblin asked. "Power of voodoo," extravagant blond hair man answered, "who do?" goblin asked once more. "You do," extravagant blond hair man answered once more, "Do what?" goblin asked, "remind me of the babe." extravagant blond hair man answered in his vibrating deep voice.

"If you can keep a secret, then baby I can keep if you can keep a secret." Brandon said as he swung his arms around Ronnie's neck.

 "I wish I could tell everyone about how much I love you," Brandon confessed as he flickered his eyes down to  Ronnie's shirt buttons "My muñequita abre  tus ojos." Ronnie spoke, "but the world won't listen." Brandon quoted. 

"I'm always thinking about you, it's like I can't go anywhere without you." Ronnie admitted as he gently kissed Brandon's forehead.

"You can't tell anyone about me." Brandon reminded as his tragic glassy eyes shifted towards Ronnie's eyes, to which he couldn't even recognise himself behind.

It was simply a case of time, truth and hearts.

All had to get back to their lives, except it could never be the same. Perhaps Ronnie granted them all luxury, or perhaps they slaved their life away back to the field? 

Whichever it was, it was never enough; but Brandon's heart was buried in Mexico with a long lost love.