13

Then once again,

Katsuki was off to school again.

"What do you mean? My time off isn't up yet?"
"I know Mitsuki. But you and Masaru have to come back as we have no one at the moment."

Mitsuki groaned "fine. How long do we have to be gone for?" She asked her coworker "it's about ten days" she sighed "okay when are we leaving?"

"Eleven o'clock we have to be at the airport." Soon they hung up and Mitsuki spoke with Masaru.

"Izuku, me and Masaru have to go back to work as something happened. Will you be fine with that?" Izuku was unsure what to say. Of course he wasn't fine staying alone in the house, but didn't want to stop them from doing their job.

"I'll be okay." He answered "okay well we are leaving tonight. We'll turn on the cameras and give you access to them on the tv." Izuku nodded.

'I'm scared to be alone.'

"Bye auntie, and uncle Have a safe trip.." Izuku watched them leave in their truck, he shut the front door locking it. He ran upstairs quickly shutting the door behind him.

'Alone for eight days..cause Kacchan will be here for the weekend..I hope so.'

It was the next morning, Izuku woke up. He went downstairs to watch TV as he was bored now.

And lonely.

"The missing child Izuku Midoriya is in a relationship with the UA student, Katsuki Bakugo..or is he?
"Reasons we will never know, here's a video. A boy who worked at a drive thru caught this footage"

The video played, it was him and Katsuki.
The exact situation that happened yesterday when they went to get milkshakes.

"Seems like Izuku Midoriya is confused, can Katsuki Bakugo be lying about being his boyfriend? If you don't know what I'm talking about here's the video now"

Katsuki was at the hospital talking to his doctor, claiming to be his boyfriend.

'Why would Kacchan lie about this'

"THESE FUCKERS" Katsuki screamed in class "can't you sue them for this?" Denki wondered "whatever.. this is frustrating. I should have never came to UA if I knew my life would be like this." Katsuki was wondering if he should just quit on being a pro hero. People were technically posting his life online

Would Izuku be able to handle it?

He wondered if Izuku saw the news.

"Bakugo. Your outfit is ready." Aizawa mentioned "oh alright."

"Today we'll be doing simple one on ones because I'm lazy." Aizawa announced "hey , how come you got a long sleeve ? It's pretty hot out!" Kirishima asked "wasn't feeling it. I feel more comfortable in this."Kirishima just shrugged "alright man, just don't have a heat stroke"

"Can you stop worrying about me?" Katsuki was irritated "sorry..i just care about you." Katsuki ignored him "yea.."

"Are you and him really dating?" Kirishima asked "no.. it was false" Katsuki answered "..why can't you give me a chance?" Katsuki didn't respond. "I mean I'm in love with you and I showed that since day one? One chance wouldn't hurt."

"I'm not interested."

"But why?"
"You bullied him anyways! He'll never give you a chance!"

Katsuki head immediately snapped back at him "what are you talking about?" Kirishima gulped "it's.. someone from your middle school said on their instagram.."