17

"He's going to be home alone tonight, tonight I'll retrieve him." All for one spoke "Masaru probably forgot as weeks already passed. And he burned that damn letter so nobody else knows."

"All Might threw away my letter also, big mistake of his." The man smiled. "Shigaraki."

"Yes?"

"Tonight you go into the Bakugos home..use kurogiri as a way to get on."
"Do not disappoint me."

"I won't."

"Bye Kacchan"

"I'm only going to be gone for about thirty minutes."

"I know"

"Alright bye."

Izuku shut the door and locked it. Mitsuki and Masaru were out on a date night, and Katsuki just left to go to the store as he was planning to make them something to eat.

Izuku checked around making sure everything was locked.

He went back to his bedroom, shutting the door. He sat on the desk, he turned on the lamp, grabbing the crayons and coloring book that Katsuki bought him the week previous.

25 minutes have passed, Izuku heard noise downstairs.

'Kacchans probably here.' He put down the colors and went down the stairs. He wanted to help cook tonight, the kitchen light was on.

"Kacchan? Can I help?" Izuku went into the kitchen, he gasped. "no no no no" he seen someone he didn't want to see.

It was Shigaraki.

"Aww come on. Why that face? Don't you miss me?" Izuku ran up the stairs "KUROGIRI NOW!" Izuku had turned his head up the stairs, seeing the purple mist. 'NO NO NO' he fell straight into it.

"We have to seem like we broke in so they don't get suspicious." Shigaraki went to the room breaking the window into pieces. "Kurogiri can you go back and get some blood from the kid?"

"Got it."

Kurogiri went back and seen Izuku unconscious on the ground.

'Must've hit his head pretty hard.' He thought as he grabbed a small needle. "Poke poke.." he began to
bleed and ha made sure to collect enough blood.

"I have it."

"Good." Shigaraki poured some of the blood on the desk along with his crayons and color book, making sure to snap some crayons. As if he slammed Izukus head on the table. Some drops on the floor and some on the shattered glass.

"You know how to make a good crime scene Shigaraki."

"I know now let's go, that brat should be here soon."

And just like that they disappeared.

Ten minutes more and Katsuki finally arrived home.

S/A mentioned

Izuku woke up in a panic.

"No!" He seen All for one standing right in front of him. "No what Izuku?" The man responded "W-Where am I?! No no no I'm here again!" All for one smiled.

"Come here." Izuku shakily listened, he was scared. All for one grabbed his hand, Izuku felt something come out of him. "M-My quirk!" Izuku realized it was just taken way from him.

"Yes, your quirk Izuku. Now you truly are quirkless. You weren't making good use of it." Izuku trembled "what do you want from me..?" All for one grinned "don't be scared of your own father" Izuku eyes widened.