||5||

I was directly viewing a magnificent mansion with white marble work. An enormous garden with lovely waterfalls on each side surrounds it, and the large trees surrounding it make the mansion's majestic appearance even more striking.

The Shah Villa.

The villa's left side is entirely occupied by various cars. Many males, who appear to be drivers, rest in the large room beside it. Several gardeners are hastily finishing their tasks to maintain the gardens' neatness.

I'm here to meet my in-laws for the first time today. I had never met any of them before. They invited me to dinner to meet the family or to check if I was a good fit for their son.

I'll be honest: I'm incredibly nervous to meet them. They must be hoping for a lovely, ideal couple. However, Sikinder and I make a strange couple.

There was never any kind of love relationship between us. It is more of a deal than a relationship.

Our first meeting happened at an event hosted by a mutual friend. Sikinder expressed his desire to enter aiding work but needed help figuring out where to start.

That is when I suggested that he can visit our center to learn how things operate, and he instantly agreed. His visit to my office turned into our friendship.

We started spending time together outside the office whenever we both had time. As good friends, we were always there for each other in our good and bad times. We shared a great bond that people sometimes mistake for being a couple.

One day, Sikander came to my house for this engagement or deal of our marriage and explained how his parents wanted him to get married and were looking for a girl.

He said, 'he could not think about anyone as his wife except me as I perfectly fit with him.'

I was unsure how to respond at first, but then I agreed to it by thinking that one day, even I need someone to get married, too, so why not him? I mean, at least I know him.