•.Red Room.•

The Red Room was a secret.

The only people who knew of the Red Room were certain football players and a few exceptions. Such as Beomgyu, Soobin and Huening Kai.

The Red Room was a room in San's mansion that was hidden deep in one of the hallways, needing to walk quite a bit to get to the room. It had double doors and looked just like any other room in the place if you were clueless.

However, on the inside it wasn't that way. Inside there were LED lights that illuminated the room in a red glow. All the furniture was red and so was the large carpet covering the wooden floor. There were several large windows that had black out curtains covering them to cover up the tracks of what happens inside.

"What happens inside the Red Room stays in the Red Room." That was the saying.

When Beomgyu, Taehyun, Kai and Soobin got into the room together they all walked towards one of the many couches within the room. Beomgyu and Taehyun set down the two drunk men and Taehyun said a quick thank you before rushing off towards Taeyong and Seonghwa.

He didn't hear Beomgyu answering back.

"Yooo Tae. Guys we can start now!" Taeyong yelled out once he was sure everyone that was supposed to be in room was in.

After Taeyong got everyone's attention everyone gathered around Seonghwa, who had a big cardboard box in his hands, everyone took turns putting their phones in the box. Taehyun rushed over towards Soobin and Kai to grab their phones and put them in the box along with his own.

After the phones and box were put away into a locked closet San traveled over towards a locked metal box underneath one of the couches. Everyone gathered themselves to sit on the many couches in the room, Taehyun being squished between Soobin and Beomgyu. However, Taehyun wanted to desperately move because Beomgyu was making out with Yeonjun feverishly, making him sick because of the noises.

Luckily the couple broke apart once San opened the box. San pulled out several different things, such as weed, coke, nicotine, heroin, mushrooms, ecstasy, and tobacco.

The men in the room cheered as the piles of drugs started to get passed around. Taehyun reached for one of the vapes, going for something less intense to start with. He watched quietly while he took a hit of the drug as Beomgyu and Yeonjun took a bit of heroin and smiled at each other excitedly before injecting the drug into their arms. Beomgyu squeezed his eyes closed and bit his lip. Yeonjun just looked up towards the ceiling. Then they threw the drug onto the table and went back to making out while they waited for the drug to take effect.

It made Taehyun sick once again hearing the gross noises. So he looked around and stood up, traveling over a table that had a few guys gathered around coke that they were taking turns snorting.

"You up for some Tae?" Hyunjin said as he shuffled more coke into a line.

"Yep."

Then he leaned down to take the drug.

•.•.

Drugs weren't something that Taehyun did on the daily. It was more of a special 'hobby'. Something that Taehyun did when he was with his friends. He never did substances alone. He felt that it made him look and feel like a loser if he did it alone.

He loved drugs though. He hated how he thought too much and said too little, drugs gave him a reason to do neither. His brain shut down when the venom filled his veins and he could say everything on his mind. He loved it.

His least favorite of the drugs were weed though. He hated how it made him feel. So that's the only one he steered clear of.

He was laying on the couch, singing along to the song 'You Too.' By Chase Atlantic which was blasting on the speakers throughout the house.

His head was resting in Soobin's lap. Soobin had managed to sober up at the point, it being several hours since he had last had a drink. He was playing with Taehyun's head and humming to the song. Kai however, was still passed out. He loved alcohol more than most. He also didn't get hangover which Taehyun was so jealous of.

Lucky ass.

Taehyun started closing his eyes, still while singing before feeling a body lay down on top of him. He didn't really comprehend it considering he was baked.

He just let the person continue to lay on him while he sang along to the song. Then he felt the person start to feel him up. It wasn't too obvious but Taehyun's body was going from a low to a high and his senses were slowly getting more sensitive and intense. He could now feel everything, like the gentle touches on his waist, the weight on top of him and the breath on his neck.

He shivered as he felt a slight kiss on his collarbone, it being exposed because of how loose his shirt was on his body. He let out a tiny gasp as the kiss turned into a slight sucking sensation. He still didn't know who was on top of him. He finally got the strength to grab the persons hair and pull to try to see their face but they didn't budge. Instead the person let out a whimper at the action.

And holy fuck did that make Taehyun horny. He felt his cock harden in his pants and he tried to shuffled away so the person wouldn't feel it, or even better yet, get off of him. But instead he shuffled so the persons cock was aligned with his and the man whimpered again.

Holy fuck.

He couldn't lie that the slight feeling of the man grinding against him felt amazing but he didn't want to be so exposed like this in the red room. He liked his privacy when it came to matters like this. So even if he loved the pressure on his cock he grabbed the person on top of him and pushed them away.

Taehyun paused for a moment before letting go and sitting up. He was mortified. It was Beomgyu. Beomgyu had just gave him a hickey on his collarbone and Beomgyu was the one that was just grinding against him.

He looked around hoping no one saw that, Soobin didn't even seem to because he was asleep again and Taehyun could feel himself start to relax. The relaxed feeling didn't last long enough though, because he locked eyes with an angry Yeonjun. An angry Yeonjun who saw everything.

•.•.

Okay I kinda like this chapter ngl

One dream~Kai 🫶🏼

5/20/23