4

"Mr. Choi. We have the last interviewee of the day here."

"Give me his file. Do a quick summary go on."

"Male, black hair, his background consists of being a black belt in martial arts, he was a boxer, and he used to be in the police force before switching to security."

"Hm...I don't know about it..."

"He's 5,10."

"Hired!"

Beomgyu sat at his desk smiling at his staff while they looked back with a shocked face. Beomgyu was gay and he liked tall men and his staff knew that. He was friends with the staff so this next sentence to come out of their mouth wasn't taken in the wrong way.

"You're so gay oh my god."

"Go away Yeonjun." Beomgyu said as he laughed at the staff member, Yeonjun. He admittedly cared more about attractiveness than his own safety. If he was going to have a body guard that he had to be around 24/7 then he might as well be hot too.

Yeonjun left the room to go inform the last interviewee that he had gotten the job. Beomgyu kind of wishes he could've given him an interview first because he didn't want a tall man walking in with an ugly face. It's just that this man was the tallest out of everyone else he's interviewed today. He looked down at the file he was given that was about the man he just hired.

Kang Terry

"Odd name."

"Thanks."

Beomgyu screamed out like a little child when he realized that his new bodyguard was in front of him. He wanted to punch that man in the face for scaring him and walking in without even knocking.

"Ya! Who do you think you-" Beomgyu's words fell right out of his mouth once he laid eyes on the man. He was beautiful. Everything about him was just perfect. Beomgyu wanted to stare at him for hours. He was, unfortunately, snapped out of his daze when the man bowed to him.

"I'm sorry for scaring you Mr. Choi. It won't happen again. Thank you for hiring me. I'm thrilled to be working for you." This 'Kang Terry' boy then smiled and Beomgyu almost choked on his own spit.

His smile was almost blinding with how white his teeth were, he looked ethereal and his large boba eyes sparkled. He even saw a dimple. There was a knock on the large double doors of his office and Taehyun's smile went away in an instant, a dark, empty, almost predatory and chilling gaze set upon the doors. He felt himself get a hard on.

I want him so bad. He's so fucking hot.

"Come in!" Beomgyu called out. Taehyun stood behind Beomgyu as it was now his job to as a man walked in. It was just a staff delivering some water he had asked for. Once the staff went away Beomgyu saw Taehyun's gaze turn more relaxed again. He was already glad that he had chosen Taehyun.

This is gonna be fun.

•••

I'm just ready to get into the drama already but here we areee

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

One dream~Kai 🫶🏼

5/14/24