Part 4

On a very foggy morning, two Sakura Empire fighter aircraft flies over a ruined city, looking for something down below. Meanwhile, Sheffield looks up at the planes as they passed by. As soon at the droning of the aircraft passes by, Sheffield made her move, she heads towards the hiding place where the rest of the group is.

On the sakura Empire side, the battlegroup stands some distance away that they can keep an eye on the city without being covered by the fog.

*Azur Lane Introduction*

I am currently looking at my radar scope, seeing that the siren ships are maintaining a perfect screen position where there might be holes in the enemy formation. I look over at Akashi who is proding at the mental cube as if it was going to do something. I didn't want to touch it if in case it does something bad to me as I am the least knowledgeable one here...

Edinburgh: You have no idea? Its a secret weapon, right?

Akashi: How am I supposed to know that, Im just a repair ship, my job is to repair and upgrade, not know anything about these cubes. But the fact that the sirens gave this to Akagi...

just then Sheffield comes back

Sheffield: I have returned.

Edinburgh: Welcome back how is it?

Sheffield: Not good, their screens are almost too perfect.

Me: Its no wonder, Iron Blood is along for the ride, they are trying to find us, buuuttt...

A nearby explosion rocks the city.

Back on the Sakura Empire fleet, the kansen are shocked by the explosion and radio the Iron Blood girls

Koln: We set off a trip wire, stand down.

Z23: Whoever put these up are creative

Prinz Eugen: I agree, but considering we have gone through at least the outside perimeters and with nothing from our allies, they are in the inner city... Where they are holled up with so many places for ambushes. Be careful, we won't move in until their planes have spotted them.

The other girls nod and wait...

Back with the me...

Sheffield: You really are crazy

Me: *shoulder shrug* Eh I'm just keeping them off balanced, now they will be even more cautious about looking, or else.

I made a explosion effect. Edinburgh brings over tea

Edinburgh: Do you think that they might let us go if we gave this back?

Me/Sheffield: NO!

Sheffield: If you think they will do that, clearly you aren't using your head

Edinburgh: Iowa, can't you control them, since you are advanced?

I shake my head.

Me: Can't, Dunno what might happen if I try, would they detect us? Or do I turn into a murderous kansen if they try to control me, can't take that risk.

Back at the Sakura Empire, it's been a little while since the explosion...

Zuikaku: Update, nothing as of so far, but there are a lot of buildings to hide in.

Shokaku: Ever since that explosion, we have gone from crawling to near full stop, whoever planted those weapons, I commend them, they are making us waste time when the Azur Lane may come upon us at any hour, or worse...

Zuikaku: If anything, they know they can't fire upon us unless they want their spies to get hurt.

Over at Takao, she is standing on deck, her katana in both hands as she scans the city for anything.