𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓: 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

(SHORTER CHAPTER!)
(VERY VERY SHORT, IM SORRY)

꧁꧂

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄. After telling the most important people first, their family's. The next step was to tell society. And 3 days after Loretta and Colin had confirmed their proposal, they debuted there love for the world to see. Obvious gaining some traction in their decision from either debutants still looking for a husband, or men who wanted to be the one with Loretta's hand.

The day after they announced their engagement to the public, a column was publish just for them in Lady Whistledowns papers. Reading through it was like reading through a boring new letter. Talking about stuff that didn't relate the couple, almost trying to dig up or stir any drama within the two. Which ultimately failed, since the two are very secure in their relationship. Nobody and nothing could change that. They trusted each other, and they trusted their love for one another.

In the time that they had been alone, that had either been planning their wedding. Or just enjoying the moments they had with one another, since they aren't allowed to sleep within the vicinity of each other since they aren't wed yet. So these quiet moments really give the couple time for themselves and to catch up.

Early that morning, before the sunrised Colin payed a visit to his lover. His girl, the girl that shone so bright that he couldn't take his eyes off her. Giving the girl quite the surprise when she woke up to the feeling of him kissing her forehead. Squinting her eyes open to see her beloved, face lit by the yellowish tone of the candle. Immediately pushing a smile onto her face, she knew he would be near today. She just didn't expect him to come so early.

Before the girl could get up, Colin removed his shoes and unbuttoned his blouse. Revealing his white undershirt, climbing into the girls bed. Filling the cold void that sweepers the left side of the bed. Filling it with warmth, love, and joy. Opening his arms as he goes under the covers to make space for the sleepy girl. Letting her snuggle her way over to the man of her soul.

Although physically the room was filled with silence, metaphorically it was beaming with conversation. Through the way they held one another, the way they breathed, and by the way their hands were being held. If anyone other than their family's or house maids saw this, especially before they were wed? They would be the talk of the ton. But they didn't need conversation, or dancing to show their love for one another. Although it was a nice and easy, they didn't depend on it like some couples of society.

They showed their love through the little things, for example. Colin taking ahold of Etta's hand when she has nervous episodes. Or when Etta checks on the boy when he was overwhelmed by either the Mamas of the marriage season, or frustrated with his family. They just had a firm understanding that they were all they had, that they would always if even they didn't want to, depend on one another.

And many would say it's unhealthy to depend upon your spouse or partner. But for Colin and Loretta it was just another way to forge a connection, a connection that couldn't be broken by gossip or pointless banter. As the seconds turn into minutes and the minutes turn into hours, the boy and girl fall asleep in each others arms. Once more the girl falling into a deep slumber, protected and loved by the man whom swore to charish and serve her until the day he dies.

As Loretta falls into her slumber, the last thing she could think of and say inside her mind is that fact she was in love. So madly in love with Colin Bridgerton. And she remembers how people used to say love was black and white and boring. But they were so absolutely wrong.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒.

CHAPTER 25!! (This is a fuller chapter)

SEASON 3?? PART 1!!! OMH

I BEIGNED WATCHED IT IN ONE SITTING. it's so good. Penelope looks amazing, COLIN LOOKS SO GOOD. Hello. I wish I was Penelope.

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as i enjoyed writing it! And if you have any comment, questions, or suggestions feel free to share. Just remember to be respectful!

also.

HOLY MOLY. in the last 2 days this story has gotten an insane amount of love. And I think half of it's because people are searching Colin Bridgerton fanfics since S3 came out. But that doesn't matter, I'm just happy you clicked on this story and thought it interesting enough to read it. Which I really appreciated. This story has changed my way of writing, and has really made me fall back in love with it. So thank you. Thank you for all the love, and I'm so glad you can relate to Loretta or even just like her enough to read as her, become her, or just read from her perspective.

Also I'm thinking about making another fanfic, BRIDGERTON of course. It would be another Colin Bridgerton, because I don't think there is enough Colin ones out there. But it would be enemies to lovers instead of Friends to lovers. And this is just a sneak peak of what I got down

Just let me know what you think! And I started a new fanfic, if you know or watch The Flash you should check it out if you're interested

Just let me know what you think! And I started a new fanfic, if you know or watch The Flash you should check it out if you're interested. No pressure or anything!

I love you!

-Harley