𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄! (𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃❤︎︎)

𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

As I approch the end of writing this book, that has really changed my whole love from writing. I decided to start another Bridgerton fanfic, the love interest will be Colin of course. Since I don't think their is enough love for him, and as this book again more traction right when im about to finish Colin and Loretta's story. I urge you to check out my new book, SECRET THUNDERSTORMS...

Of course you do not have to go read if you don't wish, but check it out if you seem interested! And if you don't think it's the type of book for you, no worries! This book won't be the same as this one I am writing currently, it will be an enemie...

Of course you do not have to go read if you don't wish, but check it out if you seem interested! And if you don't think it's the type of book for you, no worries! This book won't be the same as this one I am writing currently, it will be an enemies to lovers deal. So if that sparks your interest, go ahead and check her out!  But by no means am I trying to pressure you into reading it💜 Only if you have the free time to!

I will try to get out a new chapter for THIS book tomorrow! Or maybe even later tonight, I am just struggling to find the right words to express the end of their story. (Expect probably 30 chapters, and then I'll end the story up.. so like 4 more chapters:( I think im just trying to hold it out since they are my OG babies they started my worrying journey again:)