𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒

𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓 - 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:**̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:**̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:**̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:**̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。

Where the stars shall rise again, where the dead shall not rise, where the Gods cannot seek beyond, and the mortals will thrive a world for all. There shall be no conquest, no blood, and no greed. All the six realms shall serve their purpose without making themselves known to each other. We shall return, once again to guide the purpose to those who have forgotten.

-THE CELESTIAL EMBODIES

╘═══════════════════════════════════════╛

"Lily?..LILY?!!....LILYBETH," Artemis' distraught voice is the first thing I hear when I open my eyes, he's looking at me while my cheeks are in between his hands as he caresses it slowly. I look at him perplexed. I look around me, how is this possible? I'm inside a room that looks like a depository. There's a cello at the far corner of the room, a painting covered with a white curtain, towards the other end of the room sits a loveseat with a beautiful fabric, and in front of me is a huge mirror with silver and ruby borders. The mirror looks ravishing, it has two seraphic figures at the top. At the bottom, it's written in a non-native language. While the room is filled with unusual things.

It comes back to me, was everything that I saw a hallucination? Sweat streams down my back. My lips feel dry and my eyes are burning. I look back to Artemis. "What happened here?" I question him. "I wasn't in this room awhile ago yet I am back here? What is this room?" I keep questioning him. He keeps staring at me blankly, "Are you alright?" he asks me in a monotone. "I asked you something, what is this place?". This is making me outrageous, why is he avoiding the question? "This room is none of your concern you shouldn't be here. What were you doing here in the first place?" he almost sounds murderous. "I didn't come here willingly, it felt like this room was calling me." a doubtful justification comes out of me, cause even I am trying to make sense of this. "You think I am a fool? Only the royals can sense the yearning for places like this. This room isn't just any other room. Tell me, what are you hiding from me, since I've no time to play your mind games." The harshness of his voice makes me realize that I am in enemy territory, not the boy I met back then.

"The only intention I have in my mind is to warn you all about the danger hanging over your realm as well. Two nights back the Sun realm was attacked but the most mysterious event about it was that our people were revolting against us, like someone else was controlling them. The area where I was leading was remorselessly murdered. I was all left which is quite suspicious because while I was escaping no one tried to attack me". I furiously replied to him in one breath. I snatch my arm out of his hold while getting up. I look back at him, "If only I knew the fogged forest was throwing me here, I would have prepared some evidence about the attack but I had a short period just to survive. I don't know how I came to this room, nevertheless I felt the room calling me. If I need to justify all my actions staying in your kingdom then I shall take my leave." I explain to him as I look away.

This place feels strange. It feels like it wants to consume me, destroy me yet there is a longing. The longing for impenetrable barriers that wish to break. This sensation isn't new to me. I had felt this before when I was trapped in the Nebula dungeon. That dungeon makes you experience everything at once. You have to be intransigent to survive what the dungeon brings within you. However, the feeling this brings makes me apprehensive. I don't want to stay here any longer.