Undaunting Pan

Are you ready to dive back into the world of OUAT? Now posted is the next installment from the world of the Pan Duology, Undaunting Pan.

Synopsis:

Read the Pan Duology (Finding Pan and Ending Pan) before reading this companion novel.

Jasper Wilson has had a relatively normal childhood. As close to normal as it can be when your parents are the infamous Peter Pan and Elle Weston. Eager to stand out in a world full of heroes, Jasper finds himself encountering a mysterious woman named Novalie who offers him a chance to live an adventure that surpasses the one of his parents.

As he is drawn into her world, a face from his parents' past returns to Storybrooke holding a grim warning. A new enemy has made itself known and decided Storybrooke to be its new playground.

From the creator of the Pan Duology, Undaunting Pan brings a tale of heroism echoing the legends of old.

Disclaimer: All rights go to the creators of OUAT (Once Upon a Time).

☆~~~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~~~

Be sure to add it to your bookshelves and reading lists. Thanks for your continuous support and be sure to check out my other stories (I'm in a story releasing frenzy). 

Note: I don't have a solid upload schedule up yet, but I will try my best to.

Cheers,

Eden 

☆~~~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~~~

☆~~~~~☆~~~~~★~~~~~☆~~~~~☆