10

Soo it's been a while you might want to re-read some chapters :) sorry

Chat Noir didn’t know what to do, what was he supposed to do? He was slightly worried, what was with her all the sudden?

Damn it. He thought, he knew he had gone too far but he just couldn’t help himself. He tsk’d and folded his arms. He should’ve stopped you earlier as Chat Noir but he wanted to see who this ‘date’ was, he didn’t know you were going to lie to him. Though the thought of you deliberately making up lies to get away from him made him smile inwardly, if there was one thing Chat liked, it was the chase. Adrian certainly noticed that you looked tired earlier today during the interview, maybe this is why you lied to him. Certainly it wasn't because you disliked him but he didn’t know that you’d full on pass out in front of him, just how tired could you be?

Adrian tried to shake you awake to avail. He groaned, there was no way he was going to be able to take you back as Chat Noir, he wouldn't be able to carry you and use his staff, he also couldn't risk walking around as Chat Noir even if it was night time. Not only that but a civilian being limp of his arms probably wouldn't look so good if anyone had seen.

He was going to have to detransform to get you home, Adrian glanced around at the surroundings making sure no one was near.

He waved his hand in front of your face a few times to make sure you were actually asleep, tugged on your ear a couple times. He narrowed his eyes, still a little uneasy about de-transforming.

“If you wake up, you're going to regret it. I like you too much to kill you, but I'm not patient enough to follow you around the rest of our lives. However you'd be surprised at how much time I have on my hands, so it's not impossible.”

Adrian felt like an idiot. You didn't budge at all and your breathing had been steady, there was no doubt you were asleep or pretty good at pretending. Adrian pinched the bridge of his nose,
“I can’t believe I'm doing this. Claws in.” Inch by inch Chat Noir’s suit faded away like he had used his own powers on his clothing. Swirling around his now civilian clothing a small black cat, his little companion, Plagg.

“You fucking idiot why did you do that?” Plagg whispered,

“What was I supposed to do? Not kiss her? She dropped her guard and I couldn’t help it.” Adrian grinned up at Plagg who was hovering around his face.

“You know exactly what I meant, why did you de-transform in public??” Adrian reach up and snatched Plagg from the air placing him in one of his pants pockets, Adrian shrugged off the jacket he was wearing and fumbled to try to get it around you, but it was hard considering you were no help at all.

“ Yeah yeah, I’ll listen to all the crap you have to say later when we get home, right now I got a slight issue at hand.” Plagg popped his head out of the pocket to glare at Adrian.

“There would be no problem in the first place if you had just listened to me when I told you earlier she was bad news. Not only were you distracted earlier today at work but all day you spent playing around with this journalist and not once did you even think about the vault filled with the Agreste donations. You were literally right next to it.”

“It won’t be there Plagg and you know it, we spent hours in that vault the first time around and nothing even linked to the miraculous is there. No more donations have been made since either. There's only a couple more places it can be and if we can’t find it you know we’ll just have to go to square one and search back home.”

“If you find it in that shit hole after the years we were in there, I’m finding a new host.” Adrian chuckled,

“You know you’d never find anyone as good as me.”