13. Confrontations.

"Woahhh, They look good together now ain't they?" Rishabh chirped beside me again

"Woahhh, They look good together now ain't they?" Rishabh chirped beside me again. I looked at him with a dead look. He gave me a smirk and again raised his brows towards Her seat.

She's here. Finally. And she looks so good. Just the difference is, now her hairs are longer while before it was short, a little below her shoulders but now they are almost till her waist. She looks beautiful nevertheless. She's shining in this shithole which this people called business awards!!

But the biggest difference is, that her eyes are just cold and void of any feelings. There was no softness in her eyes when our eyes locked. But ofcourse i don't deserve that softness too.

The only wrong thing is that Arjun fucking Kapoor.
Why do he keeps looking at her again and again?
Is there something between them?

Damnit!!! I don't even have any rights now to question her about him. Because however much i deny, deep inside I know how good of a person He is. There is never any bad rumour about him in business. Everyone in business line knows him, respect him out of love unlike me. Because I know all the people who respect me are because they respect the position I'm in. Of course many close people admire me because of how i started handling my business at a young age of 16.

And He's a good man which I could never be. She's finally in good hands. But why does it hurt me. It shouldn't affect me. Yes, it...it should not affect me. She's no one to me anyways. She was just a pawn in my game. Yes that's right, I regret some things I did but in the end it was my revenge, Right---

"I would like to call Mr Ibrahim Malik upon the stage to present our next award. Please give a round of applause as he has finally graced our awards after so many years." The host announced. I looked at Anaisha again. I know it's her award because I was the one who told the organizer that I want to present her the award.

I walked up to the stage and stood there staring straight at Anaisha.

"So now the award is for THE BEST EMERGING BUSINESS OF THE YEAR!" The host announced and gave me the card which has the winner's name.

"It's Verma Tech, ANAISHA VERMA please come on the stage.." i said in the Mike. That Arjun held her hand up to the stage.

What a fucking Gentle man!!

I scoffed. Anaisha came and stood beside me, she was still looking ahead at audience- mainly at her uncle and cousin - while smirking.

I took a deep breath and cleared my throat to have her attention. She looked at me again with those black eyes, which used to shine once but now there are no emotions there. It's all because of me.

"Congratulations."

"Thankyou. And yes I am very GOOD and HAPPY currently." She said. I know she's replying to my message of how are you.

"I know you are not happy at my win but atleast smile for the photo, c'mon you can fake it. You are good at it anyways.." I can hear the taunt in her voice but I chose to ignore her. After the photo we went back to our seats.