Moonlit Conversations

Mood Board:

In a serene living room filled with soft light and the warmth of family love, Murtasim stood with Meerab by his side

In a serene living room filled with soft light and the warmth of family love, Murtasim stood with Meerab by his side. They both watched as Anila, Meerab's mother, cradled their baby daughter Meesam in her arms. Meesam was a picture of innocent delight, her tiny hand clutching the intricate embroidery on her nani's dupatta, her eyes focused intently on the fabric as she babbled to herself.

Anila's gaze was soft and adoring as she watched her granddaughter. "Bohat pyari hai Meerab, bilkul tum par gai hai, tum bhi apne bachpan main bilkul aise hi dikhti thi" she remarked, thinking about old times, her voice filled with affection. She bent down and planted a gentle kiss on Meesam's bare shoulder, eliciting a giggle from Meesam prompting them all to chuckle at the baby's joyful blabbering.

Murtasim wrapped his arm around Meerab's shoulder, pulling her closer. "Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hai Chahchi, bilkul Meerab par gai hai, vohi ankhen, vaisa hi chehra," he said, his head tilting towards Meerab, who responded with a soft smile. Although she agreed that Meesam had inherited many of her features, she knew their daughter also had traits of Murtasim—the color of her hair, the shape of her eyes, and her nose were unmistakably his.

Anila couldn't resist placing another tender kiss on Meesam's forehead as she nestled her closer to her chest and felt the comforting warmth of her granddaughter.

Murtasim who was itching to engage with his daughter, gently poked her back, calling out her name, "Meesam." Just then she turned her head and a playful giggle escaped her lips as she saw him, and reached out her hand towards him.

He laughed and immediately took her into his arms, a wide grin forming on his lips remembering how just moments ago she had been crying to be with her mama, but now, with Meerab close, she was content in her baba's embrace.

As the little family shared this tender moment, a knock on the living room door caught their attention. Maa Begum stood there, smiling warmly before stepping inside. She pressed a soft kiss to Meesam's hand and addressed everyone. "Khana lag gaya hai, meine socha aj main sab ko khud bulane jaon. Ajao Anila, akathe mil kar khana khate hain, tum safar se aii ho, bohat thak gai hogi."