Going Back To Beacon!

you and Ruby awoke, the both of you still in the hotel room.

your tail was still firmly wrapped around her waist, and her head was now resting near your neck.

you could feel her warm breath on your neck, and you shivered.

"(y/n)..? what time is it..?" she asked, still half asleep.

now, you would have liked to check, but your scroll was still at beacon, the  light was off and the curtains were drawn so it was quite dark, and the fact Ruby was snuggled so close to you that you were unable to move.

so instead, with some masterful thinking, you lightly moved your tail which was wrapped around her, causing her to lean further into you.

why?

because a fluffy tail on her bare skin was ticklish of course.

so, that's exactly what you exploited, eventually causing her to begin giggling straight onto your neck.

eventually, she had enough and moved away, instead staring down at you with a bright smile and still laughing.

but by this point, you stopped because of the fact she was now sitting up.

she rubbed her eyes, and you sat up next to her. she rested her head on your shoulder.

lucky for you, you were now able to move due to Ruby no longer hugging you like a koala.

so, noticing her scroll, you reached for it, managing to grab it and check the time.

ah...

11am.

not that ba-

WAIT 11!?

the both of you are SO passed missing the first lesson it's not even funny!

you grabbed Ruby's shoulders and used your tail to pick up her discarded clothing from the day before.

she slowly moved her head off your shoulder.

"hm...what is it (y/n)?" she asked.

you showed her her scroll, and she yawned when she saw the time.

"11am? so we're missing the day..." she spoke, still half asleep. "whatever. i just want to be with you...let's just skip for today.."

she rested her head on your chest and tried to fall back asleep.

i wanted to wake her back up, but looked down at her.

she was too cute to deny.

so instead, you placed her cloths on the chair and laid down, your head on the pillow and her scroll in hand.

you input the password, which just so happened to be your wedding anniversary , and went to the messages.

"hey, (y/n) here. i just woke up and Ruby is still asleep so we're skipping today." that was the message you sent.

in response, one that was not even a few moments later, yang responded with a thumbs up.

lucky for you, it seemed she told the teachers the both of you were ill instead of saying you'd miss first lesson that day, so yay! no missing attendance!

placing the scroll don, you once more wrapped your tail around her waist, and her head moved up to your neck, giving it a light smooth before once more falling asleep.

she's never kissed you on the neck before.

the touch lingered there, on that one spot.

in fact, it felt like it was heating up.