Chapter 17

•THE PAST•

           ♪♪♪♥♪♪♪

           _ASTA_

When Asta was born, her Mother was the happiest woman alive. Asta's Mom was ecstatic that Asta has her Father's eyes and her hair. 

While Her father wanted his child to continue on their footsteps. Both parents were very excited to start this new life. 

     ~

When Asta was a Toddler, her father took her with him to one of his movie shoots. That was the first time Asta was exposed to the world of Acting.

    ~

When Asta became a Teenager, her Mother took her to one of her Fashion galas. This was the first time Asta was exposed to the world of Modeling.

   ~

Her parents have a lot of expectations of her. Her Father wanted her to be an actress but her Mother wanted her to take her path as a Model. 

So to impress her parents and live up to their expectations, she did both. And she became a child actress and a model, who was very well known.

Asta just wanted to see her parents smile and laugh and Never have any negative emotions.

~

2nd June, On a Friday Morning, she came back home from a shoot which was out of the city. As per her parents request, she slept a complete 8 hours before taking the flight back home.

She walks in through the front door, saying a greeting while also being confused as to why the lights are off. She walks further down the hallway, reaching the living room as pops of confettis greet her with her parents shouting.

"Happy birthday to you!"

They cheered for their daughter as they went to hug her. Asta felt the happiest that day. Her parents took her everywhere she wanted.

The arcade, shopping mall, the amusement park, going on every ride. Dragging her parents everywhere and anywhere she can think of. 

Lastly the end of the day was The Beach. They all sat on the blanket which her father set up. Her mother brought some soda drinks for them to enjoy while they watched the sunset. 

"My lovely Asta, I am so proud to have a daughter like you." Her mother smiles as she wipes a stray tear from her eyes, warmth spreads across Asta's heart as she leans her head on her mother's shoulder. 

"Now now! Sweetie. No need to become emotional." Her father chuckles while patting Asta's head. "Our daughter is the reason we feel the happiest parents alive." 

With that, Asta spends her 17th birthday in her parents arms. Or the last birthday where she will receive her parents love..

~

It was not always sunshine and rainbows, on often days or not, Asta felt tired of the routine. Tired of auditioning, tired of smiling for the Camara. She didn't want to say it but she started to feel tired of this world ... Tired of Acting / modeling. Tired of being her parents perfect daughter. 

With no personality of her own.

She wanted nothing more to just lay down, be lazy and relax in the comfort of her house. Her room.

Indulge in her hobbies. 

~

one day Asta comes home from her modeling shoot.