Part Thirty-seven

After what had happened yesterday, I was on edge the entire time

After what had happened yesterday, I was on edge the entire time. The fact that I had to touch myself before sleep and couldn't bring myself to climax only made it worse.

I will never forget about my Master's wishes again.

I was sure he was right about that. The words had been haunting me ever since I left his room, and I desired him more than ever. I wanted all those things he'd whispered into my ear, before I got dressed and left his room. "I'll fuck all these holes. But that day will not be today, my sweet Flora. You will not come today," he'd said. And that was precisely all I've ever wanted right now. I wanted his cock, lips, and tongue. I wanted his hands, even his tail. I wanted him to rub me and suck me and fill every hole he could.

Good heavens, I'd turned into a perverted woman.

I felt so needy. Sleeping with Ambrose was all I could think about and my pussy had been dripping since last afternoon. Never had I felt this dirty before, literally and figuratively.

What made it worse was that—while I was in this desperate state—I was to meet Sir Harold. He was already here, waiting for me in the garden.

I walked outside, taking a breath. I had to clear my head, and soon too. I didn't want to sit with Harold while feeling like this.

My treacherous eyes couldn't help but peek up at Ambrose's bedroom window. I gasped, seeing him standing behind the glass. Was he there to watch me and Harold?

He waved, a smirk on his face. What a sight. The man was so handsome.

I pictured him naked. And wet, just like yesterday. I imagined those long, silver strands of hair stuck to his damp perfect skin. Those dark red, gleaming eyes. That hard cock in his hand, dripping, waiting to enter me and fill me up. And his mouth, praising me with all those 'my Floras' and 'good girls.'

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and waved back at him while giving him my sweetest smile. We looked at each other for a good moment until I remembered I was actually heading somewhere. I turned around and proceeded to head to my appointment

Harold waited for me by the fountain, dressed in blue. His shiny white wings were folded together and resting on his back. I suddenly wondered why demons didn't have wings. Hellcreatures did, and angels did. Even Lucifer had them—or so they said. Why didn't Ambrose have wings? If he did, I bet they were soft around me. Like a cocoon. Warm and safe.

The thought brought back a memory of wings around me. White wings wrapped around my whole body. Soft and fluffy, smelling like grass, and like—

"Flora?"

Harold's voice brought me back.

"Oh—' I breathed out. "Good day, Harold."

He looked worried. "Are you feeling well?"