The possessions

Oliver's POV:
Karol and I decided to see what was going on with Ms. Krystal. Aiden joined us and we told the other team what we were doing. Ally and Kai joined us and as we were walking, Rosa ran over an joined us too. We got lost but Aiden noticed a campsite. He ran over to it so we followed him out of curiosity. He looked excited and he looked around the campsite.

Karol asked, "What is this place?"

Aiden's reply was surprising. After all, who would expect his answer?

"This is one of the death sites from last year's massacre here! Gabby and Nick both died here and Ashley was supposedly found dead nearby! Apparently Gabby and Ashley's bodies were never found!"

Ally an Kai looked confused about the mention of the massacre while Rosa looked shocked. Aiden noticed a notebook and picked it up. He quickly flipped through it and gasped in excitement.

"It's the last words of the victims! This is so cool! I've always wondered what they said before they died! Except, Miriam, Will, Gabby, and Dan's aren't in this. I wonder why"

Ally suddenly spoke up.

"Wait, there was a massacre here?"

Aiden turned to her with a big smile and was about to answer before he saw something in the woods. He walked over to a tree and reached out before he froze. His hair lifted as if the wind was blowing through it, except there was no wind. He stood there with his arm outreached and his hair blowing in the weird wind for a minute before it just...stopped.

He jerked his arm back and turned to us, his eyes oddly bright. What color were his eyes again? I'm pretty sure they weren't bright blue though. Which is really weird.

Aiden's POV:
What the hell was that? I suddenly had an immense hatred for Maggy and I felt the urge to kill her. I don't know why, and it's worrying me.

I also felt the heat of a fire and heard screaming. There were male and female voices. Some were screaming in pain and others were screaming for help.

Wait, why is there a voice in my head? It's fucking British?! Ew. I don't like Brits. Why is this voice in m head?

I don't like this at all. It feels weird having a voice in my head.

Rosa's POV:
Is Aiden all right? He looks shaken and scared. There's also bright blonde streaks in his hair and his eyes are suddenly bright blue. It's really weird.

I wonder why he stopped-

Wait. What is that? There's a girl at the tree. Where are her arms and legs? What happened to her stomach? And her head? She's so bloody.

I approached the woman and she tilted her head with a smile.

Ashley's pov:
Well well well. Looks like I'm gonna get to possess someone after all. And she looks nice. Maybe nobody will notice. Eh. It doesn't matter. Although, if we leave physical marks that we possessed them, she's the worst candidate for me to possess. But, she's right there, so might as well.

As she approached me and reached he hand out, I shot my hand out and placed it against her face, taking control of her. Her hair floated around her head and she froze. Apparently her friends noticed, but luckily Nick is distracting them an keeping them away.

Her name is Rosa Maria. Pretty name for a pretty girl. And she's a mother? Well, that's good enough for me. And if she dies an her daughter is an orphan, who cares? Maggy didn't care. So why should I?

Awww. Her daughter is so young. Oh well. As long as Maggy is punished, I don't care what happens to anyone else on this dumb show. Well, maybe Yul since apparently he's Grett's boyfriend. And since Fiore is close to Grett, if Yul dies, Grett will be sad which will make Fiore sad and I don't want that.

Great. So I guess he'll get to live as long as everyone is on the same page. Hmmm. I hope Alec will be. He'll go along with whatever Ellie chooses, which is weird considering he's dating Lill.

Alec's POV:
This group is interesting. I would have possessed that Aiden boy, but Nick seems to have gotten there first so I suppose I'll possess the green haired guy. Kai, I believe his name is.

Ally's POV:
Kai was walking with us before he suddenly stopped and stood there. He had the same blank expression Aiden and Rosa had but-

Oliver's POV:
Ok. Something weird is happening. Aiden, Rosa, and now Kai and Ally have all stopped what they were doing and stared blankly into the distance with something making their hair float around their heads. It's more obvious with Ally since she has long hair. What in the he-

Nick's POV:
This body is interesting. Aiden is his name? Well, I like that. I've seen Ashley and Alec posses two of the others and Ally and Dan seem to have decided to join. At least now we can tell if Alec is cheating on poor Lill.

Dan's POV:
Oh god. Alec and the others are possessing the contestants. I'm scared they're gonna kill the other contestants and then Maggy using the bodies. So, I decided that I had to possess someone too. Oliver I think? He seems really... Oh my god. Now Gabby's joining.

Gabby's POV:
I overhead Dan and Alec arguing about possessing the contestants and I want to help? So I'll possess this lady! Karol I think? She's an animal lover too! So this will be... Wait, didn't Jake and Nick kill the hosts?

__________________________________________
Sorry about the late update. I had school and finals and I honestly lost motivation to write for a while