41| Muh Dikhayi

Arsalan, come here," Zaniyah's voice made Arsalan turn around from the stage. He came hurriedly, sensing the urgency in her tone.

"Yes, bhabhi?" he answered, looking at her expectantly as if she needed something important.

"Where are Kabir's shoes?" she questioned, raising her eyebrows. Arsalan gulped nervously, realizing he was in trouble.

"Arhaan bhai has them," he answered quickly, as Zaniyah's gaze shifted towards Arhaan.

"Where?" she asked, glaring at Arsalan, her patience wearing thin.

"Look at his legs. It was his plan, and it worked," Arsalan explained, nodding towards Arhaan. Zaniyah followed his gaze and saw Arhaan wearing Kabir's shoes.

Zaniyah nodded and hummed thoughtfully, making Arsalan rush towards Arzel.

"Suno," Zaniyah called out to another girl, drawing her attention.

"The shoes are over there, go get them," she instructed, as the girl's eyes lit up with understanding and she quickly moved to retrieve the shoes.

____________________

"Bhai, wo bhabhi ne jute ka pucha, mene bata diy—" Arsalan began to explain, but before he could finish, a girl's voice interrupted from behind.

"Here are the shoes!" she announced, with all the girls standing behind Arhaan, who was now trying to run away.

Arzel's eyes widened as he just started to process the situation. Arsalan looked at Arhaan and screamed, "Throw the shoes here, bro!" Arhaan complied, tossing the shoes towards Arsalan. Both of them then started running, each holding one shoe.

Kabir laughed loudly from the stage, clearly amused by the chaos. Arzel looked at both Arsalan and Arhaan with a neutral expression, until Zaniyah stood beside him.

"So, Kitne paise doge juta churai ke?" she asked. Arzel shrugged and replied,

"You are the groom's sister, Zaniyah."

"So what? The bride is my best friend," Zaniyah shot back. Arzel's face turned pale, realizing it was his wife's plan all along.

"Are you having mood swings?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Arzel, tell them to stop," Kabir screamed from the stage. Arzel scanned the area and found the boys.

"Arhaan, Arsalan, stop and give them the shoes," he commanded sternly. The boys obeyed, throwing the shoes on the floor in frustration.

"Chalo jija ji, do 1 lakh," the girls demanded, now standing in front of the boys.

Kabir looked at Arsalan and Arhaan, who were breathing heavily. "What should we do?" Kabir asked them.

"Give," Arzel said from behind. Before Kabir could pull out a check, Arhaan interrupted, "Wait, we will give cash." The boys held up a suitcase.

Kabir's eyes widened in surprise, but they had another plan. "Ek haath se juta doge, ek haath se suitcase loge," they said. The girls nodded in agreement. "First, open the suitcase," one girl demanded. Arhaan sighed and opened it.

"Khush? Now give," he said, as they passed the shoes and the suitcase just as agreed.

Then Arsalan screamed, "25,000 me khush raho!" and Arhaan laughed out loud.

"Cheating!" the girls yelled, but the boys, being boys, didn't seem to care.

"We want one lakh! Have you seen your faces?" Arhaan mocked them, mimicking their tone.

Arzel tried to control his laughter, but when he looked beside him, he realized Zaniyah was missing. "Zaniyah!" he yelled, but she wasn't there. "Dadi, Zaniyah kaha hai?" he asked.