[15/5/24]

I just want to ramble haha so please excuse me.

I've moved onto an area of my Storm DR that wasn't previously scripted at all and its been really fun coming up with things that happen, to the point where I get excited every morning when I wake up to go and script lmaoo. I've also started getting closer to scenes that I thought about when I first created the DR, scenes that were supposed to happen near the 'end' of the reality (which has been changed since the Storm portion of this reality lasts for like 7 years or so lol). Now, they come around the start of the third year. Overall things are slowly pulling together and I'm enjoying it greatly. I can currently fly and shapeshift in the parts that I'm working on now and I'm around 2-3 months away(in the script) from finally gaining control of my electrokinesis. It's like this big scene and everything where I FINALLY get an attack on the guy that had been bothering me since the Storm started so its really satisfying. 

Moving away from the DR and onto stuff in this reality, I've been having phantom limbs since I started scripting again. It's usually my tail or my ears, but sometimes the wings are there. I've also recently did my autism assessment, I should be getting the results on the 17th, but I might be wrong, I just know its a phone call (which I'm not looking forward too, I hate phone calls haha).

-Song Xue