Chapter 2

(Media picture is Seth) I don't own the photo.

  I put my hands up quickly in surrender, and bare my neck in submission. I instantly knew the wolf wasn't a rogue,which are wolves banished from their pack for doing something to harm the pack or it's associations, the wolf didn't smell like death or have that murderous glint in his eyes. I quickly realized that I'm on the Dusk Moon pack territory when I took a wiff of the air smelling the distinct scent of a pack. I must've wandered over when I was talking to Rosalia. My eyes widened when he shifted in front of me, and I quickly closed my eyes so that I couldn't see anything. I heard him put some shorts on, and I peaked with one eye to see that the shorts were on, so I opened both my eyes. 'Oh, he's kinda cute' I thought. I looked at him, he has a six pack, scruffy black hair, and he's probably like 6'3", with dark brown eyes.  

"State your business with the Dusk Moon pack, rouge." He growled, as he walked towards me and grabbed my wrist roughly, but loosened his grip when he saw me wince in pain, his eyes softening.

"I-I-I'm sorry," I mentally cursed myself for stuttering. "I-I didn't know I was on pack land. P-Please let me go, I promise not to come back." Slightly panicking I stumbles a few steps back. I can't be here 'he' will find me. The guy suddenly grabbed my shoulders and stared into my panicked eyes.

"No. I will take you to my Alpha, he will decide what to do with you." He stated grabbing my elbow instead and roughly pulling me to walk along with him. I didn't struggle knowing If I did he'd get suspicious and not be so lenient, so I obediently followed him, and kept my head down watching me feet.

  We didn't have to walk that long before I looked up and saw the top of a huge light-grey brick mansion through the tops of the trees.  

As we exited the woods I noticed the brick drive-up in front of the house in the shape of a 'Q' with a fountain in the middle.

  The-guy-who-I-still-don't-know-the-name-of guided me to the double doors in front of the house, and roughly shoved me inside, closing the door behind us, and pulled me towards the mahogany stairs to the left before I could get a good look at the inside. He lead me through a series of confusing hallways, and stopped outside a pair of red double doors.  

  All of a sudden I smelt the most amazing intoxicating smell, and my wolf started pacing in the back of my head. It smells like rain, dirt, and something else I couldn't quite place but it's really masculine.  

  The dude next to me, who was still holding my arm, knocked on the door and I faintly heard someone inside say "come in."  

When the doors opened the amazing smell hit me like a ton of bricks, and I was gently pushed inside, but me being me, I almost fell as the dude that lead me here closed the door behind us. I looked up and met the most amazing pair of chocolate colored eyes I've ever seen.

"Mate!" Rosalia growled in my mind. 

My eyes widened considerably when I realized that my mate is the Alpha of the Dusk Moon pack.

My duffle dropped from my shoulder, clattering onto the floor.

I was standing across from my mate, in a barely decorated office. 'Well this is a turn of events.' I thought.

"I found this wolf on the edge of our territory, Alpha." The dude behind me said. I jumped, as I almost forgot that he was even there, I was so distracted by my thoughts, the smell clouding my brain, and the fact that my mate is an Alpha.

"Thank you, you are dismissed now Seth." My mate said. 'Oh, so that's the guy's name? and daaanngg what a sexy voice my mate has.' I thought as Seth stepped out and closed the door, leaving me alone with my sexy mate.

He stood from his chair and slowly walked around his desk, while looking at me. My heart started to pound in my chest, and my feet felt like they were glued to floor, but I watched his every move noticing how built he was, his arms bulged out of his black t-shirt. I took this moment of silence to discreetly look at him, he's wearing worn jeans, his brown hair was all over the place, probably from running his hands through it, suddenly I had a urge to run my hands through his silky locks, but I stopped myself. He has high cheekbones, and a slightly crooked nose, If I had to guess he probably got that from some type of fight, and omjay those lips they look totally kissable. I want to kiss him, and Rosalia agrees.

"What were you doing on my pack territory?" He questioned, staring at me from where he stood leaning against the front of his desk and crossing his arms. I nervously looked at the ground and started fiddling with my thumbs. I was slightly disappointed that that's the first question he asked.

"I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. I didn't mean to trespass on your territory." I stated, mentally applauding myself for not stuttering, I looked everywhere that wasn't his face since my wolf kept putting thoughts of what she wants to do... with him in my head. I blocked Rosalia so I wouldn't have to have those thoughts. We just met. I noticed him nod out of the corner of my eye.  

"What's your full name."

"Alexandria Lochaven," I said, "Please, don't send me back to my pack." I added, finally looking at him, with pleading eyes.

I saw a hardness I wasn't expecting and I knew what was coming. I had seen that look on my 'dad' when he disowned me and made me the pack Omega. I quickly looked down before he could see the hurt flash through my eyes.

"I, Alpha Nate Cardion, rejec-" I interrupted him before he could finish. Sadness was slowly consuming me, Rosalia whimpered in my head quickly coming back to the surface.

"Okay." I said, my voice cracking, I sighed, and quickly turned and ran out of the room and the house before he could finish that painful sentence. With tears running down my cheeks, and Rosalia howling in pain. I ran to a cliff I knew was around here. Nobody will ever love us.

~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hey my readers! I decided to leave this as a cliffy sorry bout that. So out of nowhere a thunderstorm came when I was writing this, and I'm terrified of thunder and lightening so I had to wait till it was over before I could finish, so it took me a bit longer to write this chapter.

I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if you like it let me know by leaving a comment or clicking the star.