Chapter 5

1 week later

"Good, now remember to be aware of what your opponent is doing so that you can dodge their attack and reciprocate with your own." Seth instructed, getting back into fighting position. He's been training me for a week, and I haven't seen Alpha Jackass Nate since he almost rejected me. At first I was elated that he decided to keep his distance, but now with Rosalia constantly whining and begging me to go find him, I find myself wishing to just cross paths with him just to shut her up for a little while so he can reject me properly.

The next thing I knew, I was pinned on the mat with Seth on top of me, as I gasped and then groaned in pain. Well I didn't see that one coming I thought.

"Remember to always be aware of your surroundings." He stated again, getting off on me.

"Sorry, I got lost in thought again." I admitted, getting up and sheepishly scratching the back of my head. He raised an eyebrow in amusement, before his face returned to normal.

"Well that's it for today." He sighed, grabbing his gym bag and walking over to the door, and waiting for me to grab my bag and walk over. I've improved a lot this past week from having virtually no fighting skills, to being able to flip seth. But then there's the occasional time I get lost in my thoughts and all of it goes out the window.

"Ready?" Seth asked, holding the door open for me.

"Ready." I stated, and we began walking back to the pack house. His phone buzzed when we got back and he had to leave, so I decided that now was a good time as ever to take a shower.

I went straight to my room and grabbed a change of clothes, a t-shirt and shorts, then walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I set my change of clothes on the sink, and stripped of my sweaty gym clothes before shoving them in the laundry hamper.

I quickly showered, washing all the sweat from my body and shampooing my hair, then turned the water off and stepped out. I grabbed a towel to dry myself off with, and changed before running a comb through my messy hair deciding to let it air-dry.

I unlocked and opened the door stepping out of the bathroom before I noticed who was in my room. I froze. My heart started beating faster, and Rosalia whimpered begging me to go over and kiss him. I guess it's too late to step back into the bathroom and lock the door I thought, seeing him look up from the floor and see me from where he stood leaning against the side of the door.

"What do you want?" I blurted before I could stop myself.

Nate grunted, running his hand through his hair. "I came to tell you to stop talking to my beta." He bluntly answered.

"No." I said flatly. He growled loudly, his chocolate eyes turning black meaning his wolf was close to the surface.

Most wolves would be terrified of an Alpha growling at them, but It kinda turned me on and Rosalia was purring. Anger just makes him look even hotter. I thought. Wait when did I start thinking like that about him? He rejected us, ugh stupid hormones. I was completely aroused just looking at him.

His eyes closed as his body began physically shaking. That's when it clicked, he's jealous.

"Seth's my only friend here, why would I stop talking to him?" I continued, knowing it'll calm him down. His eyes snapped open at my comment and he sniffed the air. Crap he probably smells how turned on I am.

He mumbled something under his breath, that if I had been actually paying attention to I'd have heard but I was too busy restraining Rosalia and looking at his lips to notice, then he walked out of my room. Leaving me confused and turned on.  

~~~
Hey my readers! I've posted sooner but as soon as I finished the chapter I had to go out of town for 3 days and I forgot my notebook that has the story written in it.

I just realized anyone that comments on any of my chapters will be the first comment of the book. That's cool.

Anywho I hoped you like the chapter! And keep reading this book is going to get soo much better. I have the plot all planned out and everything I just have to write it.

Comment, vote, and continue doing what you do. Have an awesome week!