Chapter 69

(Daniel's POV)

Thanks to these disgusting motherfuckers, I know a little bit more on how Hostel works. The 'Dad' or leader of each Runaway Fam are the only ones who know about Hostel while everyone else is just exploited for money.

The 'h' tattoo was a symbol of status. Those who know of Hostel knew how to identify their members with this tattoo.

Once you get this tattoo, you have to create a family and pay a fee.

In return for paying the fee, Hostel protects them.

How disgusting all of this was. I lined them all up on their knees against the wall with their heads bowed. None of them dared look up to me. They knew better to lift their heads in a moment like this. Here...I was in charge.

"W-we're not as bad as the others, sir. Our Fam uses an act to do prostitution scams, but the dads with bad income do worse things. Hostel even has connections with a group who buys the older girls off us when they don't make as much money anymore."

What? So he's telling me that Hostel isn't working alone? Is it possible that this other group is another Major Crew? It's not entirely impossible but there's more dangerous things outside of Seoul. Sex trafficking happens everywhere. Still...the fact that it's happening at all makes my blood run cold.

"So Hostel makes money like this? BY TREATING THE GIRLS LIKE OBJECTS?" I grabbed him by the collar of the shirt, "Tell me where Hostel is."

Turns out there's a special way you have to reach out to Hostel. Its method is quite similar to that of joining a Runaway Fam though a lot more secretive and reserved.

In order to keep the identities of the members a secret they use online chats. These public group chats can be assessed by looking up a specific keyword that changes everyday. Everyday these keywords are given to the 'Dad' and 'Mom' of these Runaway Fams.

But you yourself can't access these chats unless you've been recommended already by another Hostel member. Once the group chat has been made with the 'Dad' who recommends you, the Hostel moderator, and yourself, they then ask you for a keyword to make sure you aren't an outsider. This keyword is simply the abbreviation of "Family Recommendation", FR. Once the keyword has been sent...they tell you where you can get the 'h' tattoo.

"Hilarious...go to Like What."

Hilarious got up from the bed and followed me out the door of the motel. The 'Dad' already set me up with a recommendation in one of the open chats and they've already sent me the location. I trust that none of those bastards will do anything like this again or I'll personally make sure that they can't.

"W-wait, you can't be serious! You can't go there! They're really bad people!'

I froze and turned around to look at Hilarious, "You know Hostel?"

She knit her brows together, "Hostel what's that?"

If she doesn't know who Hostel is then why does she keep on telling me not to go? She just doesn't understand what's on the line for me. This isn't about me trying to play righteous or hero, no, I'm here for revenge. If she's going to stand in my way then I much better prefer that she go with someone who actually cares for her. That person being, Like What.

I kept walking, she's wasting my time. Hilarious reached forward and tightly grabbed onto my coat.

"No! You can't go!"

"Hilarious let go, I promise I'll be fine."

Tears welled up in her eyes, "No, you don't understand. I don't know who this Hostel is you talking about but I know that 'Dad' works with dangerous people. Earlier when he talked about that group who buys useless kids...he was telling the truth. There...there was a guy who used to stay with us but...he didn't get enough money."