CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

With Jungkook: -

Jungkook hurriedly went upstairs where the old man had taken the pretty boy earlier.  He stands in the corridor while watching all the room doors in confusion not knowing where they are.  He sighs heavily in frustration when he heard a noise, like a sound of door opening.  He turns towards the side and sees the boy silently closing a door after coming out of a room.

Jungkook frowns seeing the guy doing everything in a sneaky manner like a thief.  When he saw the boy looking around, he immediately hid behind a wall while peeking out.  "What is he doing?", Jungkook thought in his mind while looking at the boy's actions.  After making sure no one is around the guy smirks while looking at the wallet and jewels in his hands.  

Jungkook looks at everything in confusion not knowing what that boy is doing but wides his eyes when he sees the boy taking out all the cash from the wallet and throwing it in the dustbin.  Jungkook immediately hides when he sees the boy once again looking around.  He then peeks slowly to see the boy stuffing all the money and jewels inside his shirt, maybe a pocket in the inner side of the shirt.

"This pretty boy is a thief!!", Jungkook exclaims in his mind in shock while looking at the guy who is now walking towards his direction.  Because apparently Jungkook is hiding near the stairs and boy is walking towards the stairs. Jungkook smirks to himself before holding the boy's wrist and pulling him to himself when he came near him.

The boy looks at him with wide eyes as he bumped into Jungkook's hard chest.  "What the hell?  Who the hell are you?  Fucking leave me", the guy says while trying to get free from Jungkook's grip while Jungkook chuckles.  "A beauty with bratty attitude, interesting", Jungkook thinks in his mind before pulling him further closer while wrapping his other hand around his waist.

"What if I say I am not planning to leave you soon?", Jungkook asks in a smug tone making the boy scoff.  "I will call the security and tell them that you are harassing me", the boy says with a smirk but frowns when Jungkook laughs.  "What's so funny in this?", the boy asks still struggling to break free from Jungkook's grasp.  "Go on.  Tell everyone anything you want.  I will tell them too", Jungkook says while the boy rolls his eyes.

"Tell what? That I am harassing you?", the boy says with a smirk while Jungkook smirks back.  "No, I will tell them that you are little thief who is stealing men's wallets and jewels by luring them", Jungkook says while the boy stops struggling and gulps slightly.  "W-What thief? W-ho thief?  I am not a thief", the boy says while Jungkook chuckles. 

"I saw everything darling.  Should I call the security? Sec-", Jungkook words get muffled when the boy places his hands over his mask covered mouth.  "Don't call them", the boy says while Jungkook smirks as he removes the boy's hands.  "Scared much?", Jungkook asks while wiggling his eyebrows.  "What the hell do you want?", the boy asks while Jungkook shakes his head.

"What's with that language? Looking at you, I can tell that you are younger than me.  Call me hyung or if you want you can call me oppa too", Jungkook says while the boy makes a disgusting face.  "I am not a girl.  Why should I call you oppa?", the boy asks while Jungkook chuckles.  "Then call me hyung, little thief", Jungkook says while the boy looks at him with a scowl.  "Don't fucking address me like that", he says while Jungkook smirks.

"What can I do?  I don't know your name, little thief", Jungkook says while the boy sighs.  "Taehyung, it is. Don't you dare calling me a thief again", Taehyung says while Jungkook smirks.  "I am not lying though", he says with a smug face while Tae grits his teeth in irritation.  Tae suddenly look behind Jungkook and shouts. "LOOK THIS GUY IS HARASSING ME!!!", Tae shouts while Jungkook immediately turns back.  

Using this opportunity, Taehyung breaks free from Jungkook's grasp and runs away.  "Bye bye oppa!", Tae shouts in a mocking tone at Jungkook while disappearing in the crowd.  Jungkook looks at the disappearing boy with a small smile.  "This guy is really a thief, first he intruded my thoughts, now he went away stealing my heart.  Pretty thief", Jungkook chuckles to himself while placing his hands over his chest but frowns and looks down when he felt something.