Chapter 26.5 - To The Spider Dungeon!

Master Rimuru and I split up. I didn't know if Master Rimuru would be ok, she seemed very nervous last night about the forest.

She would have a plan, I know Master Rimuru would. I just don't know what her plan was.

I waved and shouted "Bye Master!" before heading off to the quest location.

I wish I could talk with my master but she needed to do her own quest. At least I had my fluffy junior.

The day I first met him was a surprise, my master was worried about me and introduced me to him. He was really fluffy! He was on my bed yesterday when my master left and he was really fluffy to put my head on!

He was about as big as me but he was strong too.

I'm not sure how strong he is though but he doesn't know how strong I am either.

I want to show my fluffy junior what I could do.

There was an area nearby that everyone was supposed to gather at.

It was a bit hilly but I got there, and there were a lot of faces I've never seen before. There was a guy in armor, some sort of archer, a guy with a weird face, and...

"Fran-chan!~"

Oh no.

She pounced on me and immediately immobilized me.

"How are you doing?~ I hope everything is going well!~ Did you have sweet dreams?~ Perhaps they were about me?~"

"Dreams about you are nightmares..."

She won't get off of me!

(Grrr...)

Oh! My junior!

(No junior, stay.)

I can't let him come out unless I need him to.

(Arf!)

"Ms. Amanda, what are you doing here?"

The guy in armor walked over towards us. He was confused.

"I'm just here to watch over Fran!"

"No!"

"Aw, why not?"

"I don't like you."

Why doesn't she just leave me alone?!

She kept squeezing me tighter.

"Nn..."

"Come on Fran! Lemme come along with you!~"

"NO!!!"

I hate this! I really hate this!

She suddenly jolted up and her grip was weakened. I was able to slip out but she was reacting to something as if it were dangerous.

"Oh."

Amanda looked mad.

I looked over to the same area she was looking over towards and it was to a nearby tree.

"Oy, you're supposed to be heading with us to the Demon Wolf's Garden."

Master!!!

I wanted to run over but I think she wasn't going to stay for long.

"Oh dear~, I'm pretty certain that I'll be with Fran today!~"

Master Rimuru sighed, she was just as annoyed with Amanda.

"Come on."

She grabbed Amanda by the wrist and began dragging her away.

"Oh my!~ Don't be too sad without me Fran!~"