08.| ɢɪʀʟs' ɴɪɢʜᴛ.

I hopped towards the kitchen once I heard the ping of the microwave

I decided to bake a cake since me and my girls are having a girls' night.

Our girls' night included having a skincare session, watching a Disney movie, which Airah hates but watches with us anyway and eating tons of junk food.

I took out the cake I'd baked and kept it on the counter before I went over to the refrigerator to take out some strawberries and chocolates.

I'm making a chocolate-strawberry cake. My most favourite combination.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

I aggressively rubbed my hair against a towel so they would dry as fast as they could.

I hate wet hair with every fibre of my being. They just stick to the body unnecessarily.  Like, girl get away from my neck and body but just be on my scalp.

After being done with my hair I went over to the dresser and picked my jhumka and gently fastened it to my ear before doing the same to the other one.

I adorned both my eyes with kajal, followed by mascara, and then applied lip gloss, finishing off with a touch of perfume.

Looking at myself with a satisfied smile I made my way downstairs when I heard the doorbell.

I practically ran towards the door with Nyxeris tailing behind me.

I opened the door with a wide grin and Airah and Miral jumped on me, taking me in a bone crushing hug.

I giggled and hugged them back and squealed in happiness.

They pulled back and looked at me from head to toe.

Haye, kitta glow kar Rahi hai, meri bacchi”

[Oh, you are glowing so much, my baby]

I giggled “mai bachi thodi na hoon teri”

[I'm not a baby.]

Haan chal tere baap ko mat sikha”

[Alright, don't teach your father.]

Author: lol

She said and made my way inside to sit on the couch.

Just as I was about to, I heard both of them shriek.

I immediately turned around to see Airah and Miral hugging each other and In front of them, there was Nyxeris standing, tilting his head and looking at them.

I laughed out loud.

They both looked and scowled.

Ghar ko tune khana banne ke liye bulaya tha?”

[Did you invite me over just to be eaten?]

Miral said, with horror while Airah tightened her arms around her.