Wolf

"S-Sukuna~" You gasped as you were pressed to the bathroom stall. The vampire behind you, pumping his cock between your thighs, pressing against your lower lips. Your skirt is flipped up with your panties balled up and pocketed in Sukuna's pants. Sukuna snapped his hips quicker, slapping against your ass creating a lewd sound. You lose your train of thought, biting your lip so you won't moan. Not like anyone would be coming in anyway but you were still at school! You were on your way to class when Sukuna ordered the janitor to close the bathroom for cleaning. "I want to be ready just in case they try something." He bit into your chest for blood, giving him more power. However, you think this rendezvous was due to you calling him your boyfriend. You saw how flustered he got every time. (You were right). Of course, him biting you, led to this.

"I-I'm going to be late to class-"

Sukuna licked your ear as he gripped your waist tighter, his words making your stomach coil. "I can't leave you wanting, and I know this pussy wants to cum." He began to chuckle as he reached down and rolled on your clit with his middle finger. You threw your head back as you released a soft cry, signaling your finish. Sukuna moaned as you came on his shaft, you could feel his erratic movements, and you could tell he wasn't too far behind.

"Hm- sukuna, my mouth I want it in my mouth."

"On your knees, now." Sukuna spun you around quickly as you dropped to your knees. You could see the strain in his muscles as he tensed up jerking himself off. You however couldn't wait so you reached forward and put your mouth on the tip of his cock. The vampire's eyes grew wide as he growled, his fingers grabbing your hair as he pulled you further on his length. You moaned watching the vampire come undone upon your tongue, the tip twitched and then ropes of his essence filled you. Even this had you moaning, you suckled on him greedily eating up the way he reacted. The way he melted and lost control. His hand slammed against the stall loudly as he watched you with lust-filled eyes. He moaned running a hand through his own hair.

"Bunny enough, before you really don't make it to class." He growled down at you but made no move to push you off. Oh fuck you were getting wet again. A powerful man (vampire) just like this getting weak over you. It was addicting. He was addicting. You wanted to have him like this all the time. You pulled back with a pop licking your lips as you smiled, fluttering your lashes, "Th-." He slapped his hand upon your mouth with a snarl.

"Don't test me, little girl. Unless you want me to take your virginity in this bathroom."

You released a giggle, muffled by his hand. For some reason, you wouldn't mind getting railed in the bathroom but not as your first time. You wanted your first time to be special. You also realized you wanted your first time to be with Sukuna. Even if his cock scared you, and excited you at the same time.

The vampire helped you clean up as you quickly made your way to your last class. Walking down the hall you checked your phone and hissed. Damn near twenty minutes late. Yeesh. Getting to the door you took a deep breath and then pushed it open.

Nanami was talking to the class but as you entered his voice trailed off. You bowed politely to him as an apology for interrupting class, then you headed to your seat.

"Ahem." Nanami coughed into his fist.

You stopped looking toward him, his gaze however was on Sukuna.

"Young man you are not in my class. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

Sukuna glared at the blonde, "I just transferred. You should see me on your roster tomorrow."

You fidgeted uncomfortably as Nanami shook his head, refusing to let you go.

"Do you have a note?"

He knew damn well he didn't have a note.