65. you're somebody else

Well, you look like yourself
But you're somebody else
Only it ain't on the surface

- you're somebody else (flora cash)

65. you're somebody else

The Busan Concert was cancelled and that had caused an uproar in the K-pop community. This was the second concert in a row which was cancelled owing to Han Seojun and stan twitter was going crazy.

The band members were on the down low ever since the scandal of Han Seojun and Kang Soojin came to light but there was an urgent need for an official statement to be released.

The pressure amounting on Han Seojun was immense and he hated the backlash Soojin was receiving.

"Is there nothing to do than deny?" Seojun asked Suho and the other board members of Move Entertainment. "Because I was in fact with Soojin that night and even though the video about her past was true, it does not mean she is a bully now."

The Board Members were furious to know that HFA had associated them with bullies and immediately asked for the contract to be cancelled or for Kang Soojin to be removed from the project. They then confronted Han Seojun and demanded why he was ready to strip down from his reputation for a girl who had only caused trouble.

But Seojun did not care.

"It is in our best interests' to deny you being with that woman and put a stop on these accusations." The Chair of the Board said with a twitch of distaste in his words. "The Busan concert has already caused immense negativity, the last thing we want is Starlight getting revoked from KMF."

KMF.

That got Seojun's attention immediately. He had joined the band, enslaved himself with strict diets and mundane routines only to get enlisted to sing at the KMF. He had lived his miserable life so he could finish his last task on the list and move on from his pathetic nightmares.

KMF was undoubtedly more important to him at the moment and there were less than two weeks for the same.

"They are right, Hyung." The other members of the band added to Seojun's dilemma, H was the only one who did not speak up. "We have been working tirelessly for the past five years to get where we are now. You cannot give it all up for a woman you don't even know."

"Jae-song is right," Ha Min-ju said, shaking his head in disapproval. "You are our front-man, you have to decide what is best for the band and not just for yourself. The KMF is so close, so please, deny this and put an end to this charade. We need this win. Imagine how successful we can all be after the KMF, but the down-fall will be worse than this."

Seojun did not have the heart to tell the boys that there was not going to be a band after the KMF considering that their front-man was not going to continue but they were right, he had to take a stand that would be beneficial for them as a whole and not just for him.

The rest of the band left Seojun to decide for the press conference to be held while H remained back to add in his voice of opinion.

"What?"

"Ani, just wanted to tell you to be selfish."

Seojun glanced at the boy, the youngest of the band. "What do you mean?"

"Hyung, I know I am going to sound so silly as I say this. But you should do what is right." H said, his pretty smile hiding how nervous he really was if the group did disband. "We have worked a lot to be here, that is true. But, is the band, or the festival worth throwing away a relationship that matters to you more than anything else?"