CH-2 Part 1

"Your lies are also beautiful"

Chapter 2: Who made you look forward to love (1)

Qin Fei looked at his dazed look and stretched out her hand on his head.

"Hey, aren't you scared out of your mind by the KO Fei? That girl is very honest. She likes whoever treats me well. Don't take it seriously."

Xing Zhi Zhi came to his senses and touched his earlobe awkwardly.

"No, I don't take it seriously..."

"You really don't take it seriously?"

Qin Fei suddenly leaned forward, the tip of her nose almost touching his.

"Then if I say I like you, will you take it seriously?"

The earlobe on his fingertips instantly felt hot. His eyes widened in shock, and he raised his head and hit the back of his head heavily on the tree trunk.

Qin Fei's triumphant laughter sounded in his ears, making him a little embarrassed.

Xing Zhi Zhi rubbed the back of his head and muttered dullly: "Is it fun to tease me?"

"Yes."

Qin Fei curled her lips and looked at him with eyes as bright as stars, "Xing Zhi Zhi, you are like this An angel in hell."

Even though he knew she was teasing him again, Xin Zhi Zhi still couldn't control his blushing and heartbeat.

Qin Fei's wanton laughter sounded in his ears again, and he sighed helplessly, sucked the milk dullly, and secretly cursed himself for not living up to expectations.

Every minute and every second in the disaster area is extremely precious.

After Xing Zhi Zhi finished drinking the milk, Qin Fei leaned against the tree and closed her eyes, but she didn't know that someone was watching her and she was almost reluctant to fall asleep.

The two of them squinted for less than three hours before they were woken up.

The one who came to call was a nurse who had just arrived in the disaster area.

The nurse was covered in blood, her eyes were red, and she woke them up with a choked voice, "Doctor, come and help. "

Xing Zhi Zhi woke up in almost a second, stood up and ran forward.

Qin Fei was in a daze for two seconds before reacting and following immediately.

Walking around the tent, not to mention Qin Fei, even Xing Zhi Zhi was stunned for a moment. "What happened?"

Mei Lan gritted her teeth before opening her mouth to answer: "Twenty-five people climbed over ten mountains, fought for more than forty hours, and moved dozens of people... Four people in the team died , ten people are missing, and the rest basically have half their lives left..."

"Rescue the masses first..." the leading soldier shouted hoarsely.

Just as Xing Zhi Zhi was about to stop him, Qin Fei's voice yelled out, "Shut up! The victims of the disaster are human beings, aren't the soldiers human?"

She glared at the leading soldier, and then faced the stun .

The nurse yelled, "Why are you so dazed? This is a hospital. Don't you know who's commanding you?"

"No one will listen to you."

Bai Meng walked out of the tent, scolded her mercilessly, and then scanned Take a quick look at the situation and make an immediate decision.