8.3

"Your Lies Are Beautiful" Chapter 8 I'm Coming for You (3)

The man on the TV screen is high-spirited and talking.

The host even praised him in various ways, and the atmosphere of the show was joyful and warm.

"My heart is burning, let's meet in April, I'm waiting for you."

After hearing the last slogan, Qin Fei turned off the TV, turned to Ren Si Qi behind the desk, and asked, "What do you think?"

"Not yet. It's clear who is supporting him behind his back, the photo..."

"Mr. Ren, people from Zeng Si Yin's company are here for a meeting."

Before he finished speaking, the secretary's voice sounded from the office's internal line, "We'll go to the conference room right away."

This is a large entertainment company, and now several of the top online celebrities are shareholders of their company.

Fortunately, Zeng Si Yin is also involved in this matter, otherwise they would really have to fight alone.

"Hello, Mr. Ren, I am Xiao Zeng's agent, just call me Da Liu."

"Hello, please take a seat."

Ren Si Qi sat at the main seat, and the secretary distributed the information brought by both parties to everyone.

When Qin Fei saw the information brought by Da Liu, her brows immediately stood up. "Is this true?"

"Only the three of us know this information now, and I also got the information through personal relationships. If the company knows that Xiao Zeng has offended this person, I am afraid that his career will be cut off."

Da Liu Somewhat aggrieved, "That Wu Cen was able to hook up with her. It seems that he put in a lot of effort."

Qin Fei frowned and said nothing.

No matter what, she never thought that such a person would be wild mandarin ducks with Wu Cen in the back alley of a bar.

Fortunately, he was met by her.

It's not enough to kill her, but it also involves Zeng Si Yin.

What kind of bad luck is this?

Ren Si Qi sighed, "Let's suppress the news first."

"I'm afraid that the other party won't give up."

"Wu Cen is very arrogant now, going around to promote on behalf of the Burning Heart crew, and there are hints in his words that the relationship between men and women on the crew is chaotic. Because of what happened before, almost all of Wu Cen's scenes have been deleted. Once the movie is released, without Wu Cen, it will be confirmed that the entire crew bullied Wu Cen and took revenge on him for telling the truth."

"It's really confusing, but it makes people miserable."

"What should we do now?"

Qin Fei has never been bullied like this in her life, she is really a coward.

"I will arrange for Xiao Zeng to do some overseas work and try to avoid the limelight."

"What about the publicity of the crew?"

"What can he promote in his current state? The other thing is your assistant. I will ask Xiao Zeng to post some status to hint. The two of them are boyfriend and girlfriend. There were scandals between you before, and it was also because of your assistant. Just let them break up peacefully after the limelight is over."