Not Crush Related..

GUYS

I FOUND MYSELF A

BOY VERSION OF

ME!!!!

THIS DAY IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST

(July 3, 2015)

HERES A STORY

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So today was our students day on our school and went to our gym.
At first, I was bored along with my bff but then a boy, which he is my friend and a new boy sat besides us. I asked my bff to switch and she agreed so now I was talking to my friend. We just had a short chat..

Then I took his phone that he was listening to, went to his music and pressed Ed Sheeran: Don't. I didn't noticed that the new boy was also listening to music too! Oops.

I apologize, of course, and then I looked at him and thought: Whoa..

I asked my friend what's his name and its Dale.
I greeted him, getting to know each other more and the great thing is:

We Have Alot Of Common! Not Joking! Same favorite Youtubers, Colors, T.V Shows, And Left Handers!

We even played MINECRAFT pvp on our phones/tabs! But he betrayed me by killing, good times.

Him: Its Like I Was Lookin To A Mirror. A Girl Version Of Me And Boy Version Of You!

Me: Its Destiny!

Him: Yeah! *brofists*

He is really funny and weird like me! And we are now best friends!

We even talk in Facebook chat and talk for HOURS until its our bed time and getting know each other more and more. Even found out that he knows viners too like me and WE HAVE SAME FAVORITE VINERS! NO JOKE!

HE EVEN SAID. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE".

Haha.

But he likes cats and I like dogs but that's fine.

(though he exaggerated about our parallel universe is breaking XD)

But anyways, that's all for now.

Please vote and comment on what you guys think of my new best friend!

Bye!