01 First time meeting

"Buy something to eat, anything, but just don't skip lunch, or else you could get sick! I'm sorry, son, but this is all I can give you! Soon, your baba will get his first paycheck and we will finally have a better life."
It was what Xiao Zhan's mother told him when she gave him those few money for buying something to eat, knowing that he would have to stay longer at school that day, for the martial arts training.

His mom used to give him home made sandwiches to eat at school, but after the other students laughed at him, he didn't want to take them anymore.
It was a private high school where only rich families could afford to send their kids. And the meals from the school's cafeteria were not for free.

Xiao Zhan is an obedient son who always listens to his parents, but he badly needed to drink something cold after sweating that hard, so he decided to spend that money on buying a cold bubble tea.
The money was not enough for the food, too, but he could bear the hunger better than the thirst.

His family came to Beijing from Wuyuan, a county from Jiangxi province , not long ago.
That's why, he is a new student at this school, with no other friends than Wang ZhuoCheng and his girlfriend Xuan Lu.

Wang ZhuoCheng's father is a rich businessman, owner of lots of restaurants.

The businessman took lunch one day in a small restaurant from Wuyuan, and he was so satisfied with the tasty and appetizing aspect of the meal he ate there, that he took the chef to Beijing, and hired him at one of his seven star restaurants.

He gave the chef's family a house, money for the furniture and other needs for the new house.

Also, he paid the taxes to a famous school for the chef's son.

The businessman asked his son, ZhuoCheng, to take his employee's son in his care.
That way it started a life time friendship between ZhuoCheng and Xiao Zhan, the nice, cute son of his father's employee.

Xiao Zhan's intention was to not drink his bubble tea there, inside the cafeteria, especially that a few pairs of eyes had already landed with disgust on his sweated t-shirt.
He only placed the plastic cup on one of the free tables until he would tie his shoelaces.

He was just bending down, when suddenly his head was pushed back, and he lost his balance, falling down onto his butt.

"You!
How dare you place your cup on the prince's table?
This is our prince Wang Yibo's table, nobody is allowed to sit here or use this table, but him!", a hysterical girl screamed in his face, slamming the cup onto the floor.