BFDIA 12.

Coming back to yap lol.
(MAJOR SPOILERS FOR BFDIA 12 IF THAT WASNT OBVIOUS) (ALSO I GET KINDA PISSED LOL?)

I hate BFDIA 11 & 12 so much. I was FINE with the removal of Pin's limbs in BFDIA 5a, mostly because I knew she got her limbs back in IDFB and she was still able to move and speak, but Ice Cube crossed the line in BFDIA 11, and fully deserved her 28k+ votes. I don't think I'll hate on Ruby, since all she really did was make her smaller, but I'm still really mad.

I know she's going to get everything back by IDFB, but I'm still going to be pissed at every new episode that comes out with her like this.

I'm at least glad she got a speaking role in this episode, and there were funny moments I liked, and the addition of Ruby's sisters from A Battle Concerning Delightfully Exciting Fine Gems/ABCDEFG was great, but I don't think I'll be rewatching this episode very often.

Fun fact: I was watching the ep while walking home from school and had to resist crying when Ruby got the "shrink one contestant" prize. I REALLY hope Pin gets the prize in BFDIA 13, she really deserves it.

I think if she doesn't get her face and size back by the episode that's going to air at the meetup, it's probably going to just ruin the whole experience for me :(

Uuuhaaagyyhhhhhhh FUCK OFF OH MY GOD
I HATE FREESMART THIS IS THE LAST STRAW YKU FUCKING CINVERTED NEEDLE AND YOU RUINED M LIFE

I need to go touch grass ☹️
Uhhhhhhhhhhgggggg I just hope BFDIA 13 is good