Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91 Eat soft rice

As one of the top liquor brands, Moutai's temptation is great.

In the next week, the two men repaired fifty-six watches, averaging eight watches a day. Among them, Cheng Liang's daily repair amount is stable at five yuan, and Fang Jiang's is almost three yuan per day.

This speed is not only because the repair speed of the two men has improved, but also because of the watches that were recovered, more than 200 of them have relatively less complicated problems. In order to speed up, Cheng Liang will naturally repair them first. Problem simple watch.

Although Fang Jiang cooperated with them because he wanted to learn something, he also wanted to make money, so he would spare one to two hours of studying on top of ensuring that he repaired three watches every day.

Since the two of them were so hard-working, Cheng Man was naturally embarrassed to be lazy and rode his bicycle through the streets to sell watches every day.

Well, with the expansion of business scale, Cheng Man's sales scope is no longer limited to government agencies and family homes. She also goes to several large state-owned factories.

What she often goes to recently is the family area of ​​​​the steel factory.

The steel factory is one of the largest factories in Linjiang, with tens of thousands of formal employees. The family area is larger than that of the machinery factory, and there are more people living there, so the corresponding passenger flow is not small.

Although there have been many people doing business in the past two years, and every now and then every ten thousand-dollar household has been published in the newspaper, being a regular worker in a state-owned factory is still a most respectable job.

Therefore, people who work in state-owned factories are more concerned with saving face. The older generation may be fine. They have saved their money for a lifetime and will be reluctant to spend it when they grow old. This is not the case for young people.

Especially those single young people who have only been working for a few years and are not yet married. Many of them like to compare themselves with each other. They always have the same equipment in terms of watches and bicycles.

But young people who have only been working for a few years don't have much money, and watches and bicycles are big items, each costing hundreds of dollars. If they want to buy one, they have to live frugally for at least half a year, and they may not even be able to get a ticket.

Therefore, second-hand watches are particularly easy to sell in the steel mill family area, especially those with better-preserved appearance. They can be used up in less than half an hour each time.

It takes half an hour because of inconvenient communication, and the time Cheng Man comes to set up the stall every day is not very fixed. If shopping can be done online like it will be in a few decades, selling seconds will not be a problem.

Of course, if technology develops to that level, there won't be so many people grabbing second-hand watches. This is another paradox.

Having said that, after selling watches at the steel factory for a while, Cheng Man discovered that the best-selling watches here were not the cheap ones, but the ones that sold at a high price but had a better-preserved appearance.

This is easy to understand. Preserved watches can be used as new ones to show off. Although old watches are cheap, they are not showy. For young people who come to buy watches, a shiny appearance is more important.

It was okay to have no choice, but after Cheng Man visited the family area of ​​the steel factory once, she took root there. Although the time was not fixed, she went there every day. Of course, everyone had to choose a watch that looked newer.