Vaughn's pov

I shifted in my chair, trying to ease my  hard-on. The memory of our  kiss on the balcony had kept me more hard, and now, hearing Alicia moan in delight about the taste of my cooking only made it worse. I hadn't yet found the right moment to disclose the arranged marriage to Alicia, and the weight of that secret added to my internal turmoil."I'm homeeee! Oh, Vaughn, you're here," a voice called out with a tone of disdain. I turned to see Ariella scowling at me. "Well, I had to see Alicia, can't I?" I retorted. "Ugh, I'm going to be sick watching you two love birds," Ariella grumbled as she stomped up the stairs and slammed her door. "Sorry," Alicia yelled, wincing . I approached her from behind, reaching out to grab her hips and drawing her body closer to mine. She wiggled against my hard-on, causing me to groan audibly, capturing her attention. "Why is your... gun poking me? Can you move it a bit? It's kind of poking my ass," she hissed. "That's not a gun, sweetheart," I groaned, unable to conceal my desire. She blushed, hesitantly stepping away. "Oh, look at the time. It's time for my bedtime. See you tomorrow, Vaughn," she rushed up the stairs and slammed her door. God, she's adorable when she's flustered."Okay, I'll pick you up at 7, sweetheart!" I called out, ensuring she could hear me, and made my way out the front door to my Mustang. Sliding into the driver's seat, I relished the feeling of the leather beneath my fingertips and exhaled a long breath. Tomorrow, I had to find the courage to tell her about the impending marriage, or else I'd am fucked because of deeply in love i am with her . Wait, fallen in love? I'm truly fucked.

*** sorry for the short chapter it's been end of term so exams are crazy!

Author's note:

hi everyone bella here so sorry for the short chapter but announcement my wip bitter yet sweet hasn't been doing quite well here on wattpad so i am going to take it back to the writing lab to refine it to make it better and update it, but good news now that i am halfway done with god of power i am going to work on god of demise which is mayaxilya's book, i am not sure when i will be done with the drafts or when i can publish it but it will be around summer, so go follow authorabella on instagram for updates on the book. Love yall!

xoxo,bella