Chapter 10

They took all the vegetation and hopped on to trucks and drove with us. We drove off into the sunset. We kept driving till we saw a hoard of zombies. I told the humans to stay close to this SUV and they will be fine. They nod their heads and stuck close to us. I extended my shield to ensure the undead left us alone. We drove till we found ourselves at the sinking fields. We drove around it since the huge worms were a problem.

Well we tried to drive around the sinking fields but unfortunately we met a few smarties so we drove through the sandy valley. (For a moment I was imagining that I was on the beach. But actually this is the desert) We tried to be extra careful and soon enough the worms popped up and gobbled the smarties. The refugees were scared senseless as they drove beside us. We had to stop to tell them about the horrors they saw. We gave them our word that once we get home those nightmares will never haunt them.

We drove till we reached home sweet home. The humans saw the fortress and was awed by it. They were checked before they were sent to Eventide where they settled down without any sort problems. They were surprised to see nocturnals and humans working together. They understood that they were being unfair and biased. They embraced the new life where violence was a once a lifetime thing.

Abe felt that we had done enough and told me that expedition are temporarily discontinued till he was certain that the scouts looking for us is destroyed once and for all. I went back to my room in Central. Aaron and the Keola were talking when I walked past them. The power went out and I extended my senses to find the intruders. I found the creep calling his friends to come over. I opened a panel in the wall and the power came back on. The perpetrators were shocked to see that the power had come back so quickly.

I called security and they sucked the air out of the room and they thought that someone was trying to gas the place. They only realized what was going on when one of them ran out of breath and he started to gasp. They tried to get out but all the doors were shut till they passed out. They tried to hold their breath but in the end they couldn't do it. They passed out and then security walked into drag them to see Abe. When they woke up they were strip of any weapons and they were chained to the floor. They tried to move but they couldn't. Abe asked them why they were here.

These people saw humans amongst the council as well. They shocked to see this. I had Abe press the button which broadcast the meeting to all of Tsar. Abe did as I asked and greeted them politely. Soren asked them what possessed them to break in here. They said that they are those who support Jayden. Immediately everyone started yelling at them. One of them said that they have lost loved o es because of that monster. Alive or dead his vermin won't let anyone live in peace. I on the other hand asked them to tell me why they were here since dead is a permanent thing. There is no resurrecting the dead.

They gave me dirty looks saying that the leaders are weak. They are trying to be hybrids so that they can rule with an iron fist. They can't get my gifts because I am poisonous but they are trying to find other hybrids to change themselves. They assume that there is a hall of records somewhere here in this palace. They are here to find it. A few people attending were from Pearl. They knew to keep their mouth shut. I asked what should be done to these people. The most popular answer to was to fly them to a zombie hoard and drop them in. The intruders said that people will get suspicious. I tapped the wall and they got to see that this conversation was being watched by everyone in Tsar. I called the mayors of the other nations. They put in a vote and everyone said to throw them into a zombie hoard and watch them die.

Abe asked his guards to incapacitate them and I personally made sure to escort them to Abe's helix. We flew over Umbrella and found a pit full of zombies. The Jayden supporters begged us to take them back to Central. They promised to make us rich. They promised to give us land and power. Igor picked one up while Oleg picked up the other. Aaron and Igor picked up the last one. They waited till they were above the pit. Jesse kept waving his hand to make sure we were in the middle. Then he opened the door and one by one the werewolves threw their load on the pit. The men screamed as they fell but they screamed louder as they were grabbed and ripped to pieces.

When we came back to Central we saw that the humans were voting to see who was worthy amongst the people to be members of the council. So far there has been no complaints about the ruling system since anyone is allowed to join as long as they were fair and just. The final votes were Claire, Terrence, Carlyle, Freddie and Cameron. They arrived on the next helix. Their predecessors were waiting to be sent back home. Some of them looked sad that they had to leave. They only get one term so they won't get greedy. They walked reluctantly to their transport and waved good-bye. The nocturnals welcomed the newcomers and escorted them to the throne room. They were shown their seats and then they were escorted to their quarters.

Abe asked me what I was going to do. I said that I am thinking of going exploring but recent events has convinced me not to. Abe was pleased and so were the others. I asked permission to go back to the penthouse and relax. Abe said yes and I went back. As always nocturnals went on a different train. My security in a separate train and me alone in my bullet train. I saw an argument occur in the nocturnal train and jumped out of mine from the bathroom window. I glided to the nocturnal one and tapped on the window. The person on the other side of the glass screamed for her mother. If this were any other situation I would be laughing. I tapped to ask what was going on. And the fight ended immediately. Everyone shook hands and sat in their respective seats. I gave a nod and jumped up into the air and got back to my train. Igor was shaking his head as I clinged to the window. Aaron opened it to let me in. Oleg pushed him aside and nod his head. I flew into the air and then got back to my train.

When we got back to Luna Batou was waiting for me. He grinned as he said, "Don't kick the washing machine." I shook my head as I reminded him not to embarrass me. The twins and Oleg happily laughed as my cheeks felt hot. As he was escorting me to his car Aaron asked why Batou and twins can say anything and get away with it. Igor said that Batou is like a father figure to me and I raised the twins. They consider me their mother. This was something he wasn't aware of and so he apologized. Angus grinned at me as I sat in Batou's Lambo. The twins drove an Audi Q5. Security hopped on to the SUV and followed me. Fitz was replaced by a woman named Chelsea. She was in the limo along with the driver a werewolf named Chase. Batou drove me to Gocheung Geonmul.