67.

Lorenzo POV:

I opened the door seeing my brother and a slightly shorter man. The man Arthur had with him had a face I recognised but I didn't know from where.

I reached my hand out to him.

Enzo: Lorenzo Leclerc, nice to meet you.

I saw a smile forming on Arthur's face, while the boy grabbed my hand and shook it.

Fabian: Fabian Vettel, nice to meet you.

When I heard the Vettel surname I smiled.

Lorenzo: I knew I recognised you. Come in both of you.

Arthur gave me an hug before he let go of me before he wrapped his arm around Fabian's side.

We walked into the house. The boys sat down at the table already while I got the sushi out of the fridge.

The dinner was nice. I saw how crazy Fabian was over Arthur.

When they left after the dinner Arthur told me he wanted him to meet our mom and I promised to help him with that.

*Friday in Imola*

Kevin pov:

I woke up in the warm embrace of my boyfriend, feeling his hand stroke my hair. And his breath in my neck.

I pulled myself a little closer to him. His arm pulling me closer while he continued to stroke my hair.

Nico: Good morning Prinz

Kevin: good morning elsker.

Nico pulled me a little closer into his arms. While he kissed the top of my head and the back of my neck after.

I turned my head towards him before he kissed my lips. We cuddled and kissed a little more until the alarm went off.

Nico grabbed my arms to pull me out of the bed while I just shook my head.

Kevin: Nic no please want to sleep.

Nico chuckled while he shook his head lightly.

Nico: Kev, we have to go out we have practice today.

I sighed letting Nico pull me out of his bed. I gave him a kiss but before I could pull away we heard a knock on the door.

Ayao: Nico?

Nico looked at me with panic in his eyes, before pointing to the bathroom. I walked in there before Nico pulled a shirt on and opened the door.

Ayao: Yea sorry but Kevin isn't in his room and I was wondering maybe you saw him leave last night?

Nico: Oh really? No I don't know where he is.

Ayao: Oh okay, then I'll look for him at breakfast.

Nico: Okay see you.

Ayao: See you.

I heard the door close before Nico opened the door for me again.

Kevin: Don't you know where I am elsker?

Nico kissed me before he answered.

Nico: I have nooo idea

I laughed before I walked back into the room, kneeling down in front of Nico's suitcase. I grabbed one of his t-shirts and a pair of shorts out of his suitcase.

Nico: Stealing from me again?

Kevin: Always.

We changed quickly before I sneaked out Nico joined  the team a little later.