9. Hamilton family

-Grid Family-

*Lewis Hamilton made the groupchat and named the chat grid family*
*Lewis Hamilton added Logan Sargeant and George Russell.*
*George Russell named Lewis Hamilton dad.*
*Logan Sargeant named George Russell older bro*
*Older bro named Logan Sargeant younger bro*

Dad: Are you two done?

Older bro: Yup.

Younger bro: Dad why did you make this chat?

Dad: I made this chat for a few reasons first of so we can chat with each other and we can talk together about stuff we don't want the rest to know. And just so you guys know that I want to help you guys with everything that happens. I also want you two to know that I really want to support you guys in f1 and in the rest of the things you are (possibly) going through.

Older bro: That's so sweet dad.

Younger bro: It is.

Younger bro: Dad I have a question.

Dad: Tell me what's up Lo?

Younger bro: Look I think I like someone but I don't dare to tell this person because I'm scared that person doesn't like me back and then I'll ruin our friendship. So what can I do?

Dad: Look Logan, is this person just a friend or like a really really good friend?

Younger bro: This person is a really good friend of mine.

Dad: Alright, I have some advice for you. Do you want me to give it in here?

Younger bro: That's fine, but look dad I'm gay so the person is a boy.

Dad: Alright so?

Dad: Look Logan, I really don't care about your sexuality. For me your still Logan. I can't even care because I'm bisexual myself so that would be a bit weird if I wouldn't accept you.

Oldest bro: I'm also bi...

Dad: And that's also fine.

Younger bro: Thanks dad, but can you give your old man advice now?

Dad: I will but I'm not an old man.

Dad: If I were you I woukd just tell the person when you feel comfotable, if this person is a good friend he will respect your feelings (if he feels the same or not doesn't even matter then). Can I ask who this is about maybe I know some stuff about it?

Younger bro: Thanks dad! It is about Oscar...

Dad: If you really like him confess to him. Oscar likes you to, I saw that in the way he looked at you at the movie night, how he reacted when you two kissed and how he slept in your arms.

Oldest bro: FACTS!

Dad: You first go to Alex. After that you can join the conversation.

Younger bro: I'll text him if we can grab some dinner in Australia as a date.

Oldest bro: Can I tell you two something.

Dad: Always Georgie, let me know how it went Logan.

Oldest bro: Me and Alex are already dating since 2019...

Dad: That's great Georgie. I'm happy for you two.

-Private chat between: My eagle 🦅 and My Aussie🐨-

My eagle🦅: Hey Osc?

My koala🐨: Yes Lo?

My eagle🦅: I wanted to ask you if you wanted to grab some dinner with me this weekend in Australia?

My koala🐨: As in a date? Sorry maybe I hope to much...

My eagle🦅: NO NO I meant as a date.

My eagle🦅: Wait let me try again: Dear Oscar Jack Piastri, can you make me the happiest guy in the world and do you want to go on a dinner date with me this weekend?

My koala🐨: Yes Logan yes I will go on a date with you.

My eagle🦅: Great then I'll see you in Australia.

-Grid family-

Younger bro: YESS WE ARE GOING ON A DATE!!!

Older bro: No way Lo that's amazing!!

Dad: That's fantastic kiddo.

Dad: I also have to telk you two something, I'm also in a relationship with someone.

Oldest bro: WHAT!?

Younger bro: Really, can you add her/him?

Dad: It's a him and I'll add him.

Dad: I just want to ask you guys to keep it a bit quiet that I'm dating someone, me and my partner never told much people were in a relationship. It is okay for me that you guys tell Alex and Oscar but make sure they also keep quiet also to their grid parents.

Oldest bro: Deal now add him please!!

Younger bro: That's okay dad take your time with coming out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is a bit of a shorter chapter beacuse I wanted to do a cliffhanger :)