chapter 546

Anastasia waited patiently as her soldiers hunted her down

Anastasia waited patiently as her soldiers hunted her down. The girl she believed to be Elsa. I mean, she looked like her.

But, she was confused. Her men said a woman stopped Elsa from coming to her place, and then tracked the woman down, only for the woman to be Elsa? So what were they telling her? That Elsa stopped herself?

That did not make any sense.

But she still decided to trust her lieutenant and follow him to where the woman was tracked. She was informed that Elsa left Roman Hernandez's mansion that morning. Roman Hernandez, interesting. Anastasia knew of that man. Hated him actually.

And the fact that Elsa was now linked to the person who was trying to take down her empire so he can be the biggest Mafia in the country did not make her hate Elsa any less.

So Anastasia leaned against her car as she took out one cigarette from her packet, and lit it with a lighter. She smoked patiently as she waited for her soldiers to catch Elsa.

She was a fast runner, Anastasia gave her that. She knew how to get herself from being caught. But she was caught off guard and was outnumbered. She could only run so far before she got tired.

Or should she say, she can run but she can't hide?

Anastasia was never planning on coming to take Elsa, she wanted her to come to her on her own. But that little incident of them tracking Elsa as the one who stopped Elsa from getting to her was too suspicious for her not to find out the truth.

And sure enough, just as her cigarette had almost burnt out and she threw the last remaining part on the ground and stepped on it, her soldiers came towards her holding a girl captive and forcing her to walk forward.

Elsa kept trying to resist, trying to break free from their hold, but the two soldiers holding her both arms, and the lieutenant walking behind her pointing a gun at her wasn't going to let her go no matter what.

Elsa was dragged until she was standing right in front of Anastasia, and Anastasia looked at her and smirked.

"For a sweet little thing, you are very feisty," she commented sarcastically.

She eyes the girl up and down and noticed she was wearing a crop top which showed she had a tattoo on her rib.

She then raised her eyes and looked directly at Elsa's, who was wearing glasses for some reason.

When looking closely, there was no something about the color of those eyes that made her furrow her eyebrows. Through those glasses, those eyes did not look green at all.

But when she tried to look closer just to be sure, Elsa turned her gaze away from her.

Anastasia tilted her head to the side as she looked at the girl keenly. She then decided to provoke her and get her to talk. "You do know that I have your ex husband and your future husband as my captives, right? If I gave you a chance to save one of them, who would you save?"

She then chuckled. "Would you save Jeremy? He is the father of your children. Or would you save Lui? The one who you chose over him?"

But Elsa did not answer, neither did she look at Anastasia.

And Anastasia did not give up. "You know, Elsa. If I were you I would choose Jeremy. He may be the only person who could protect you from the woman who Victoria took her child from and killed. You know, the child she lied to you that she was yours?"

That made Elsa turn to look at her in confusion. She looked like she did not understand what she was talking about and that made Anastasia even happier.

Anastasia chuckled. "Aaah, yes. You don't know, do you? Don't tell me you didn't even think once where that baby came from?"

Then, she smiled excitedly and said, "The damage Victoria did is not yet over and it will come to haunt you, despite your innocence, like always. Victoria killed a baby and made you believe she was yours while she took your son, right? Well, that woman is pissed and wants revenge. And in her mind, you are as guilty as Victoria. I don't know why she believes that, maybe she is just crazy. But in her twisted brain, someone must pay. Anyway, even if I let you go and let you live, you probably won't make it out alive. You and Jeremy. Because guess what? She will kill you both."

She then whispered tauntingly, "And guess what again? That woman is someone you know very well. She even helped you one time."

That made Elsa turn pale. Someone else was an enemy? Who could it be? She started remembering all the women she knew in her past, all the women they knew that offered any help before. But the only people she thought of was Alexandaria, and Hayley. It couldn't be them, right? Were any of them even pregnant when Elsa was?

With a shaky voice, she asked nervously, "Who? Who are you talking about?"

The moment Anastasia heard her voice, her expression changed and eyes went wide. She leaned in closer and for sure she saw the blue in her eyes. This made Anastasia look at her with confusion as she asked with skepticism, "Gwen?"

***

I just finished writing a novel I had been writing since I was 15. The problem is this novel is 6,000 chapters long, and its word count is around 4.6 M.

I'm not sure if that is a novel for Wattpad because even if I do the maximum of 200 chapters per part, I would need 30 books? *Sigh*

What do I do? Please, advice.