Day 10.1

(A/N: Hi! For those of you who may not have seen the post, I had to take a month off writing due to an injury, but I'm still here and still working on this every day and seeing your ongoing support is what is going to keep me motivated to finish! 💖🙏🏻In a couple of week's time I will have been working on this story for a whole year as I was already writing it for some months before I started publishing. 

Just a heads up to say there will be brief, mild descriptions of F/M sex in this chapter!)

While standing in a short queue for the cloakroom, positioned on a landing half way up a magnificent staircase, it occurs to Taehyung that the house they are in couldn't be any different from everything else they have seen on their holiday on the green island. It's out of time and place with its almost gothic high ceilings, ostentatious chandeliers and intricate, richly decorated, dark walls. It's so utterly romantic in its darkness and as such, so perfect for an evening of sin that Taehyung is buzzing with excitement.

The enchanting, artistically lit gardens set the mood on the way here

The enchanting, artistically lit gardens set the mood on the way here. Outside the main entrance, they walked past the seemingly endless queue of limos attended by servants in tuxedos and masks. Like Alice, Taehyung feels like he's magically tumbled into a whole different world, something mysterious and exciting. He's fidgety and in all honesty, a little nervous, but Jungkook's presence calms his nerves like a soothing balm.

Given their current reason for standing in the queue, Taehyung can't stop thinking about the potential reaction his boyfriend is going to have on the outfit that he is hiding under the strategically chosen dark jacket which covers him from neck to waist (and, of course, matches his dark, loose pants to perfection). He chose it on purpose so Jungkook would stay in the dark until the very last moment.

There is a distinct possibility that Taehyung may have chosen the outfit just to wind his boyfriend up, he does so love it when he slips into the darker aspects of his personality, the helpless possessiveness, the sweet jealousy. It's pure ecstasy when Jungkook gets to the point that all he can think about is having Taehyung. The whole thing might be a little depraved, but they are so equally in it that it's just part of their textures, of who they are as a couple, and it feels good. Familiar. Safe.

Yes, riling Jungkook up might have been the thought behind Taehyung's choice of clothing... But now that they are here and he's actually about to take his jacket off to reveal his outfit, he hesitates.

"I thought you said you wanted to leave your jacket here..." Jungkook prompts, eyebrow rising, obvious confusion on his face.

Taehyung's belly tickles with sudden bursts of butterflies when his shaking fingers go to undo the closure at his waist. The party in his belly turns into a frenzy when Jungkook steps behind him, fingers gently sliding over the collar and the lapels, and he starts to pull the jacket off, slowly. When the cool air of the air-conditioned space hits Taehyung's naked skin, he can't breathe.